Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  4:23:22 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“The organization I choose to work with was my home town church in Lowell, Indiana. I worked at the church helping in the household pantry, getting things ready for VBS, working the kitchen for our bread for life program, picking and tending the garden, which stocks the household pantry with veggies, which are then given to families and used in the kitchen for our bread for life program. I enjoyed spending a week keeping busy at church.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  4:24:29 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“For this level, I choose to work with the Prairie Pioneer 4-H club. I did many things while volunteering: helping with newsletters, making phone calls, sending messages, planning programing for the mini 4-H-ers, going to the nursing to play bingo, caroling, and collecting food for the food bank. It was a great experience and I'd love to volunteer again soon!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  4:25:15 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Get It Together Merit Badge!

“I enjoyed watching youtube videos to learn the art of sharping a knife. After practice, it turned out well. I have to be careful now as many of my knives are very, very sharp. I had to leave a few dull knives for my hubby to use since he's on a blood thinner. I feel that was best for his safety.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  4:26:23 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Crochet Merit Badge!

“I made a lap granny square blanket and donated it to a local group for a fund raiser. I belong to a group called happy hookers and I met up with them 6 times over the course of 14 months. It turned out fine.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  4:27:20 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Crochet Merit Badge!

“I made a queen size blanket for a wedding gift for my husband's niece. I work with a group of single moms. We offered course for learning how to crochet a dishcloth. I helped by teaching the girls how to make them. They enjoyed making them and many of the girls gave the dishcloths as gifts for Christmas. I think everything turned out great!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  4:58:00 PM  Show Profile
Loretta Brown (#4579) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Through the Looking Glass Merit Badge!

“Our farmgirl sister did a demo on this subject. She told us all about Louis Tiffany and how he started with his painting and then stained glass. I learned that I like contemporary artists like Frank Lloyd Wright, and after a nice trip through our local churches we had some great pictures of stained glass.

It was very interesting to learn that it all started with stories in churches. I can't wait to do some myself.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  5:00:12 PM  Show Profile
Loretta Brown (#4579) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Putting Away for Winter Merit Badge!

“My chapter and I got together with onions, peppers, and string beans. We put them in ziplock bags and froze them up. It worked out great. I also went on the chatroom for the first time. It was much easier than I expected.

It's been nice to know that I have what I need in the freezer. It was nice being able to visit our local road stand, although next year we hope to have our own crops.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  5:20:25 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“I went for a walk around the farm to identify trees. Some trees we have on the farm are black walnut, maple tree, oak tree, and tulip tree. I enjoyed the walk on our 6 acre farm to see and identify all the trees.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  5:22:17 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“Good trees to use in windbreaks in my area are: white cedar, white fir, and Norway spruce.

On Oct. 26th we went on a hike to the national forest to find trees. We found many tulip trees which is Indiana's state tree. We saw yellowwood and hickory trees. These are all trees that are native to our area. I enjoyed this day and hike.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  5:22:57 PM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“On Nov. 3 we went to O'Bannon Woods State Park for a hike. While on our hike we saw a lot of neat trees. I loved seeing how the hickory nut trees interact with the oak trees. As a both are very large trees.

I was a beautiful day for a hike and tree finding. We were able to find and identify 20 different types of trees.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  5:44:04 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn Black (#4738) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Make It Pretty Merit Badge!

“I began an online course called "Find Your Flow: a 30 Day Creative Journey with Botanicals" taught by Wendy Hollander. After Lessons on toning, perspective, highlights, and shadows we began drawing fruit. One of the fruits I drew was an apple. I sketched the outline with a graphite pencil. Next, I added tones, highlights, shading, and shadow. Then I added color with purplish red, orange, pink, canary yellow, lemon yellow, and carmine. Finally, I burnished with a white pencil.

The 2nd Ave. Art Guild in Dodge City offers 5 or 6 classes a year. One was a class on collage. We prepared the background by painting two or more colors on an 8x10 canvas board, covering it with saran wrap, and leaving it to dry while visiting stations to create textured and patterned paper for our collage. The stations included gelli printing, sponge painting, finger-painting, and brush painting. I used warm tones for my background, so I focused on cool colors for my textured papers. Then I selected a simple butterfly design for my collage. I cut the parts apart and selected different patters for the wings and body. I added designs to the wings with different papers and added antennae. Finally, I added glitter dots to the wings.

One very important lesson I learned so far in the Botanical Drawing class is to not hurry and spend lots of time drawing. Practice, practice, practice.
I also see the world with different eyes-
I suppose you could say an artist's eyes-
noting shapes, perspectives, tones, colors, highlights, and shadows. I had to learn to "see" this particular apple--not a generic idea of apple.

The collage class really set my imagination soaring. There was so much experimentation and camaraderie. My daughter also took the class, so our enthusiasm rubbed off on each other. I learned a brand new technique called gelli printing. I also learned to create and use a variety of patterns and textures within the parts of the butterfly.

I'm very pleased with both projects. I retired last spring from teaching and am enjoying the time to feed the creative part of my soul.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  09:45:16 AM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Canning Merit Badge!

“For this badge I learned about the 3 types of canning. I learned about what steam canning was. I use pressure and water bath canning on a regular bases.

I checked how 3 products I have in my kitchen were processed. The Hunt's stewed tomatoes were steamed processed. The Smucker's strawberry jam has been processed by using a water bath method. The Knott's blackberry preserves have been processed my using a water bath method. This was very hard as I didn't have many items that are processed by a company. The jelly/jam were gifts and the tomatoes were left by a friend at Christmas. I can and freeze everything that we grow or can get from a local grower. Overall we this badge turned well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  09:46:36 AM  Show Profile
Ruth Kutemeier (Ruthie218, #4072) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Lend a Hand to Families Merit Badge!

“For this badge we, as a family, went to visit 2 elderly families that attend a weekly meeting at our church. For Christmas, we made them a Christmas basket for a nice dinner. 1 family took the food basket to the daughter's house to use with the dinner she was making. The other family used the basket for their dinner. They both loved the basket. I took 4 flowering plants to people we knew in our home town at the nursing home. I work at the head start and we had a date night out and provided babysitting for the parents. In my home town we just opened a home for unwed mothers and children I donated many items on their list including some diapers.

I loved completing this badge. I feel this is what we should be doing everyday--helping, not just for a badge.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  09:48:07 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“Wow, did I learn some surprising things when I calculated the water usage in our house! The top 6 water "users" are toilets, washing machines, showers, faucets, and dishwashers...and in our case, outside water. I didn't realize that each flush of toilet water used over 3.5 gallons of water, accounting for 31% of a household's water usage. Front loading washing machines use less water than top loaders, ours using approximately 20 gallons per load, as compared to 41 gallons for a top loading machine. Our showers amounted to approximately 300 gallons a week. Faucets account for 15-18% of water usage and dishwashers use relatively low amounts of water, only 1-2% of a total household usage.

Our biggest use of water comes in the summer months with our underground sprinkler system that waters the yard and flower beds. While it's energy efficient and we can control how long each zone is watered and which days the water comes on, it still accounts for a big water bill.
This year, I watered one day less than usual. I was concerned that the grass and plants were getting a bit stressed during the hottest part of the summer but everything turned out okay. I've also been more vigilant about not letting water run any longer than needed, whether I'm hand-washing dishes or letting the shower warm up. I always make sure the dishwasher and washing machine are FULL before running. As much as I like to hose the sidewalks and patios off with the spray nozzle, I'll just sweep 99% of the time.

We were able to lower our usage over the next few weeks by just changing a few practices. Now to just learn to enjoy a shorter shower...”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  09:49:28 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Leatherworking Merit Badge!

“It's been a really, REALLY long time since I did leather working in 4H. Back then, we started out with basic tools to learn basic leather working and tooling. I did a little research and found out there was a lot bigger leather working world out there than I knew!

Basic tools and supplies include: a cutter, usually a knife, such as a utility knife. Some people use a rotary cutter of sorts or a round knife or leather shears. A sharpener is also a must. Along with a knife, a steel square is used for straight edges and a cutting board or mat is important. A self healing mat is great to use over a piece of marble. Just as used in quilting, a self healing mat is good for cutting and using chisels, etc. A needle and thread are basic but important tools. A strong leather needle and good lacing or waxed poly thread are good for putting pieces together. An awl is used for punching holes into leather. Chisel tools can be used to punch holes, as well, more holes at a time than an awl, such as for cutting lacing holes. A hammer is needed for tooling, setting grommets, rivets, etc. It should be made of poly or rawhide, never metal. A metal hammer would ruin your tooling tools. Other fun things to have would be a skiving knife, to create rolled edges; a groover, spacer, beveler and edger, to create smooth, round edges; a burnishing tool, to add a finished, professional edge; and a stitching pony, to hold your project for you while you are lacing.

The best way to care for leather working tools is to keep them clean, dry and stored away from small children. Also, never use a metal hammer.

I would really like to make a new leather cover for my iPad, as my original one is getting pretty worn. For this I would need a piece of 6-7 oz. weight leather, a chisel for punching stitching holes, leather lacing, a cutting knife and mat, a skiving knife and burnisher.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  09:50:38 AM  Show Profile
Debbie Klann (debbieklann, #770) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Leatherworking Merit Badge!

“When I did my research on how leather is tanned, it was really mindboggling! My husband has had many hides sent off to the tannery and I had no idea how the whole process worked...just that they came back soft, clean and smooth!

Leather can be veg tanned, which uses organic materials such as tree bark instead of chemicals for the tanning process or it can be chrome tanned. Veg-tanned leather absorbs oils and dyes well and is perfect for tooling and embossing. Chrome tanning is usually done in a large drum or bath and milled in a solution of chromium sulphate. It creates a soft hide that is receptive to exceptional color variety. It's more pliable than tooling leather.

Leather weight is actually its thickness. A 1 oz. leather weight = 1/64" thickness. Generally a 4-5 oz. leather is lightweight and would be used for wallets and small pouches and clutch bags. A 6-7oz. leather is flexible but strong, good for tooling and carving. It would be good for camera cases, journal covers, etc. A 8-9oz. leather is rigid and strong, good for belts and saddle bags.

Stamping leather is what makes it pretty in my opinion! There's a huge assortment of metal tools that can be used to create 3 dimensional patterns, pictures, etc. into your leather. Before tooling, you need to case your leather, which is soaking the piece in water. After it's wet, it needs to be stored in a ziplock bag in a cool place, such as the fridge, for up to 48 hours. It shouldn't be stored this way long term, as you will end up with mold and mildew. When you are ready to begin tooling, the project needs to dry out to the correct moisture level and then tooling can begin. If you can't complete the work, it's better to let the project dry out and then re-case later to avoid mold.

In caring for leather goods, it's important to keep them clean. If they're used on a regular basis, a damp cloth should be used about once a week. Dry them slowly if they become wet. Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use to avoid mildew...and never in plastic!!! Leather loves a good moisturizer!! And keep out of the sun! I wish I'd thought of this back when I had leather seats on my dining room chairs. The dining room is the warmest room in the house and the sun faded the chair seats over the years until the original color was no longer recognizable.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  09:52:15 AM  Show Profile
Miranda Pace (Kitsch_kutie, #7800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I lost pretty much everything, last year, when I went through a divorce. I had no money, and ended back home with my Momma. I decided to start sewing again, and took some Christmas money to buy a sewing machine and all the stuff I needed. One of my first projects (first finished one) was the pin cushion you see in the picture.

I've been using the kit regularly, and trying to keep sewing with my busy schedule. I forgot how much I enjoy it, and it's great therapy!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  08:49:45 AM  Show Profile
Amanda Blatt (Amandablatt14, #7805) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Connecting Growers and Eaters Merit Badge!

“I've started a farm to table style initiative at work (day care). I've gone to gardening classes, ordered supplies, and put in the garden. I also taught the school aged children about plants, soil, and insects.

The kids were able to start seeds, transplant the plants, watch them grow, harvest them, and eat them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  08:51:47 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer Bryant (JennyBryant7807, #7807) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“This one was easy. I love to track things, so tracking my exercise and food was a good choice. My husband and I recently upgraded our Fitbit to the new Versa Fitbit and we love it! It tracks our sleep, exercise, weight, and it's easy to add our food.

Tracking my food intake makes me pay much closer attention to what I'm eating. We've added more fruits and vegetables and can't possibly ever eat out! Those calories are unbelievable! I make sure I get at least 20 minutes of exercise and 7 hours of sleep. This one will be easy to maintain.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  08:54:04 AM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Knitting Merit Badge!

“Trying to learn to knit has been challenging. I'm working on this much later in life and trying to just learn something new. For the most part it is going well.

I've successfully knitted a pile of hats, both rolled brim and hemmed brim, with learning to adjust the width of the hem to suit the project. I've also knitted scarves, some to match hats, and some "loners" and neck warmers which are different than the scarves. Several items have been given as gifts.

Time commitment was days and days, much more than the required 50 hours.
I'm in the process trying to teach my daughter, neighbors and hubby.

I'm happy with the items I've made and have received many compliments on them from others. It's been fun and great winter projects. Looking at what I want to try next...hmmmmmm!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  09:15:57 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer Bryant (JennyBryant7807, #7807) has received certificates of achievement in Make It Easy for earning the Beginner and Intermediate Levels of the Relaxation Merit Badge!

“This has always been an interest of mine. I teach first grade and often need just a few minutes to refocus to be my best for the students. I've found that sitting quietly humming to myself for 5-10 minutes helps me to refocus on what is important and what doesn't matter in the long run.

I've found this to be very successful and have even passed the ideas onto my college students that come to observe my classroom. Hopefully it will save them some stress as well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  09:19:02 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer Bryant (JennyBryant7807, #7807) has received certificates of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the ChillOver ComeOver Merit Badge!

“I looked through the Ideabook and tried to create my own based on some in the book. I tried the chocolate strawberry from the idea book and my husband loved it, but the kids didn't. I had several days off of work due to snow days so I was able to play around with the ideas and came up with 2 I liked. I had my kids invite some friends over to get an overall idea from a bunch of the pickiest people ever...teenagers!

I made two different dishes and posted them on Chit Chat. One was a Pina Colada idea using coconut milk and pineapple and the other was a twist on a frozen lemonade with oranges. The kids all liked the coconut one, but thought the lemonade one would be good for summer.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  09:21:40 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer Bryant (JennyBryant7807, #7807) has received certificates of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning the Beginner and Intermediate Levels of the Recipes Merit Badge!

“I love recipes! Especially the older ones. I created my own family page for facebook and even my relatives at the age of 80 could add their family recipes and pics even though they are hours away. I did the same for my husband's side of the family and then created our book with pink and blue pages for his and mine. I added yellows ones in the front be "ours"

This was such a simple task to complete. The social media makes this simple and saving it all into google drive made it so easy. I made paper copies to give to the 3 kiddos that are college bound this year and one that just got married last year. For everyone else I just shared my google drive with them and we can all add things as we go along and have access to it at anytime and we can add pics. Technology working for the best!!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  2:46:30 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer Bryant (JennyBryant7807, #7807) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Candlemaking Merit Badge!

“I looked into the different types of wax that could be used. I ended up choosing soy and beeswax, but there were a lot of other choices depending on what type of candle is to be made.

If I wanted to make a candlestick without a form then I could use beeswax or even paraffin. The beeswax comes in different forms, one being a sheet. The sheets could be rolled up to make a taper as narrow or as wide as needed. This wouldn't take too long to make. With more effort the wax from the bees or the paraffin could be melted and repeatedly dipped to make a longer taper. There are also tins that can be purchased to form the candle and then removed when they are cooled. This could be a fun project to get a lot of people involved and spend a whole day together doing it, but it would take more time.

There are more options if you wanted to use a container to hold the candle. Beeswax, paraffin, soy, and palm are other types of wax that come in large pieces or granulated. All of them melt at different temps, but the granulated is often easier to use and measure.

There are also different ways to scent the candles. There are ready made candle scents that can be purchased and have a high flame point. It usually takes 1 oz per pound and are medium priced. There are also fragrance oils, but the flame point needs to be approved for candles. These are also medium priced and take about 1 oz per pound. Another option is essential oils which are more natural. The oils tend to be more expensive, but they only require 15-20 drops per pound. Another natural method of scenting and coloring are crushed flowers, zest of fruits, or spices. These may not melt as well in your candle, but are more natural and can be pretty. With coloring the candle another option is colored wax. The wax can be melted right in with the first melt of the soy and blended together. An inexpensive method is using old crayons with the papers removed. This is a great way to reuse/recycle, but you won't always get a consistent color like you would if you purchased a coloring wax.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  2:48:03 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer Bryant (JennyBryant7807, #7807) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Candlemaking Merit Badge!

“I made two types of candles. I had a box of beeswax on hand and ordered a beginner soy candle making set from Amazon. The beeswax candle smelled wonderful without even adding a scent but took much longer to melt down. The soy wax melted quick, but a scent had to be added. The beeswax also had an odd color because it was mixed with the natural yellow of the wax.

There was good and bad about both candle types. I would make the beeswax candle without scent and without color. The soy wax works great if you want to add color and scent and melts down a lot faster.

The candles were fun to make and I have two ready to send off to one of my Sisters for the Valentine’s Day Swap! I can't wait to tell her I made it for one of my badge requirements.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page