Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic teething tablets Next Topic  

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2007 :  4:09:04 PM  Show Profile
I have a question about Hylands teething tablets... for how long can you use these? we've been giving our 15 month old two tablets at a time about two sometimes three times a day/night. The bottle and box don't say anything about how many days are okay.

conventional meds usually say discontinue use after x number of days, but as these are herbal is there a different rule to follow?

Thanks for your input!

http://www.handcraftsbyheather.com

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2007 :  9:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Here is some contact information for Hylands:

For More Information

For more technical information regarding our products, we offer a Product Information Service that is staffed by a Pharmacist to answer questions regarding Hyland’s Homeopathic Medicines. Please note we don’t prescribe or offer medical advice, but we will be happy to field your questions regarding our products. The hours the service is staffed are as follows:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:00am – 12:00pm – Pacific Time
Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00pm – 3:00pm – Pacific Time.

We can be reached at 800/624-9659.

If you would like to e-mail us, please direct your e-mail to shcinfo@hylands.com

Hope that helps!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  10:40:31 AM  Show Profile
As long as my daughter is going through a teething stage I give them to her.

I think other medications have a certain time limit because you are giving it to them for a "illness" and a passing illness should go away with in x amount of time other wise they need to see a dr and may need a stronger medication or a medication that is especially for what ever is wrong with them. With teething I don't think there is a certain amount of time, because it's not a illness, it's a stage of life that there is no time limits on as all children are different on this. But, this is my own reasoning. I would ask your dr.

I haven't seen any bad effects though with my daughter and I've given them to her for up to a week at a time. Right now thankfully the teething has been at bay. But, back about a month ago she was teething like mad, with 4 teeth. (they came early!)
Go to Top of Page

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  1:25:46 PM  Show Profile
Thank you ladies! I will call Hylands directly.

The molar is through, and the other thing I realized is my son is more than ready for MORE FOOD! The other day he ate a huge dinner of chopped up pot roast, mashed potatoes and green beans! I had been feeding him, but not nearly complex enough foods. Now that I've increased the protein and such, he is finally sleeping from 830p to 630a. whew. what a relief :)

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  6:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
wow! 8:30 to 6:30! You are sooo lucky!
Go to Top of Page

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - May 01 2007 :  07:39:02 AM  Show Profile
It has taken 16 months to get to this point, he only gradually phased out waking at night. It has been about three weeks since he stopped nursing in the early morning, and that was the last waking time to end, also the hardest. I definitely feel more like a person again!

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic teething tablets Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page