Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Thanks Mima and Kim (handmaiden!!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanks Mima and Kim (handmaiden!!) Next Topic  

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2007 :  10:06:36 PM  Show Profile
I had such a fun mail day...first a wonderful day out of town shopping and such with Katedid and then came home and lo and behold an ROAK package on my kitchen table (kids got home first!) from Mima..oh Debi...I LOVE the tablecloth all stitched with brown on linen and the sampler is just perfect...I LOVE them both..and the herbal tea will go to good use for sure....I have been drinking it on these cold nights each night while I knit or stitch..and it loooks wonderful. I loved your letter on the cute SB stationary too..cute cute cute!! Thanks so much.
And Kim...I love the adorable Susan Branch card with one of my favorite sayings ("Put all your eggs in one basket, and then WATCH that basket" Mark Twain) in honor of my little hens cranking out the eggs...I love it..it will live on my "favorite things" shelf in my kitchen. How fun!!
Thanks so much to both of you for thinking of me!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2007 :  05:11:58 AM  Show Profile
You are sooo welcome Jenny! I'm sooo happy it made your day. Someday I really hope we'll get to meet up at Susan Branch's or Mary Jane's farm! How cool would that be! Much love and Hugs!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanks Mima and Kim (handmaiden!!) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page