Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Coffee, Tea, or your fav non-alcoholic beverages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Coffee, Tea, or your fav non-alcoholic beverages Next Topic
Page: of 3

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  08:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
LISA! I've been searching for a red/brown tiny toy poodle. I'm probably weird but I love poodles and grew up with them. My little girl is 10 and I would live to get a brown/red tiny toy. Are you able to send picts through email - I would love to see him!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

LisaBee
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Lisa
Sparta TN
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  08:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Send LisaBee a Yahoo! Message
Julia, I will take some pictures today and post them. The lady I bought my house from (Linda) breeds tiny poodles, and I am going to start helping her. I will be on the lookout for one for you, and I know you won't have to pay the ridiculous prices that most breeders want. Let me know if this sounds good to you and I will get some details from you. I am already in love with my little guy. I have heard that poodles are very smart, and that they don't shed at all...two wonderful things!

"There is no teacup too large, nor book too long."
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  08:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Yes, please - although I have a wedding to get through (my daughters) so to be honest I won't be really wanting one until summer or next fall. But definitely keep me in mind. Poodles are very smart and very loyal. Mine have always bonded to mainly one person (ME) although they are very loving and protective to the whole family.

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  12:08:06 PM  Show Profile
I have always been a tea drinker, since childhood. I drank coffee for several years, way too much of it, and it didn't like me as much as I liked it. I felt like I was flying around the ceiling, and my stomach hurt. So I quit, but I can't walk by a coffee pot without smelling in the wonderful aroma of brewing coffee. I used to be able to drink very strong black tea all day long, but in the last couple of years the caffiene got to me, so now I am drinking decaf tea. The newest one is a White Tea & Green Tea Blend, from Good Earth. It has a great flavor and aroma. Our other favoite drink, is just Koolaid lemonade. I buy a whole box of it at the begining of summer, yes I know it has sugar, but better that than sweetener or pop. This summer, I added frozen raspberries to every glass, it was heaven.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Tatiana
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Tania
Boise ID
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2005 :  4:57:28 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls:

Horchata is a milk like drink made from rice. It is non dairy, comes in several flavors, and you'll find it in the grocery store near the mexican cheeses. The recipe on page one is a different drink. I know you can make it from scratch but haven't seen recipies for it.

Tania
Go to Top of Page

KJD
True Blue Farmgirl

402 Posts

402 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2005 :  6:21:52 PM  Show Profile
LisaBee: Here I am enjoying my first cup of Tension Tamer. It is delicious! I think I won't dread my winter sore throats so much this year with this delicious tea. I'm not snuggled up with a Teashoppe Mystery at the moment, however...I'm getting ready for school tomorrow (homeschool) and helping the Astros whip the Cardinals - reasons enough for Tension Tamer! Thanks again for directing me to a new nightly comfort.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Coffee, Tea, or your fav non-alcoholic beverages Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page