Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 I am new to knitting and to the forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic I am new to knitting and to the forum Next Topic  

knittin girl13
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Haley

8 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2005 :  7:51:00 PM  Show Profile
My name is Haley and I am 13 years old. I have two dogs and my parents love antiques. My dad has always told me to find a project that will keep me occupied like the antiques do with them. Now he wishes that he would of never told me that. I am up till about 12:00 am knitting away. It has only been 2 days and I have gotten to the point were I ran out of fabric. Does anyone know how you would continue knitting if you ran out? If you do could you explain to a beginner the step by steps?

rockinhorse
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Robin
yucca valley Ca
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2005 :  8:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Send rockinhorse an AOL message  Send rockinhorse a Yahoo! Message
Haley, I dont know how to knit but there is a web site called www.about.com and choose knitting you can email barbra and she should be able to help you. "Always ask parents first" Choose to stay safe ok! I too have a 13 year old Girl and she is very active and loves farming,crochet,horses,alpacas and right now she is skiing and the river. But always share with parents when it comes to internet contacts. take care rockinhorse.

Happiness must be grown in one's own garden!
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2005 :  8:44:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi Haley, welcome to our wonderful group here...I too want to learn to knit..good luck!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." --Henry David Thoreau

**When life throws scraps your way ~ Make a Quilt!**
Go to Top of Page

rockinhorse
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Robin
yucca valley Ca
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2005 :  9:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Send rockinhorse an AOL message  Send rockinhorse a Yahoo! Message
haily,
did you find any help on the about web site? let me know I will research some sites for ya ok...rockinr34@yahoo.com

Happiness must be grown in one's own garden!
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic I am new to knitting and to the forum Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page