Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Spring x-stitch projects
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Spring x-stitch projects Next Topic  

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  09:05:04 AM  Show Profile
What x-stitch projects are you working on for spring?

I am working on The Four Seasons by Marjolein Bastin and a tea towel for a swap so that design is a secret
You can see my weekly update on my blog.

I got the May 2007 issue of Cross-Stitch and Needlework, it had a Herrshners catalog with it. I could so spend all my $$ in that catalog. But I try to be rational about what I can actually stitch!! Yeah right!! I already have a couple patterns set in line to do after 4 seasons. I usually try to have a large and small project going. I can take the small project with me to work and on errands to work on while on lunch or waiting.

~~Bridge's Blog~~

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  11:35:00 AM  Show Profile
Looks nice Bridge, I can't do the counted cross stitch anymore it makes me dizzy, kind of like car sick. I have several framed that either I did or were given to me. Make sure we see a picture when they all all done.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  11:43:21 PM  Show Profile
Bridge,
I'll have to tell you my autumn cross stitching projects!! Starting to really cool down over here, so I am posting about cold things!
I think we've already discussed love of Marjolein Bastin! I have always wanted to do that exact design - I particularly love the way she designs mushrooms, perfect. I just have trouble justifying the expense. It is only available in a kit here and is super expensive. I hardly ever buy kits (unless I can't get the pattern any other way) as I have a really great source of discounted linen and thread and the kits work out way more expensive. I will be watching your blog to see how you go! I do love working on big projects. I am currently doing Ice Angel by Lavender and Lace. I love their angels and also Mirabilia, I've done quite a few now from both, and have a few more in the works!
I can't wait to see the end result - what count are you stitching on? It must be fine or it will end up enormous!
Best wishes and happy stitching,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2007 :  09:46:47 AM  Show Profile
Jayne,
I am stitching on 16ct.

~~Bridge's Blog~~

Edited by - Bridge on Apr 18 2007 09:47:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2007 :  10:12:28 AM  Show Profile
Oh so pretty. You do great work.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

www.athomewithelizabeth.blogspot.com

My shop www.theclothesline.etsy.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Spring x-stitch projects Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page