Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Button Swap Update information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Button Swap Update information Next Topic
Page: of 3

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2007 :  10:01:33 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Elizabeth.

Thought I would post a pic for others to see, as I know a lot of people who do not participate stop by to check things out!!!

Edited by - smoothiejuice on Jun 12 2007 07:12:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

ShawnMarie
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

ShawnMarie
Dauphin PA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2007 :  02:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Send ShawnMarie an AOL message
Got my buttons yesterday... so exiting!!! Thanks so much to everyone for taking the time to do this. I've been a button collector for more than 20 years and these little treasures will be going into my button drawers tonight.

Thanks again!!!

ShawnMarie

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." - Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2007 :  6:06:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi Elizabeth,
I just wanted to thank you for organizing the button swap! I just got home today to find all those neat buttons in my mailbox! Thanks to EVERYONE who participated! There were some really creative fun packets! I really enjoyed my "loot"!

Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

UrbanChick
True Blue Farmgirl

331 Posts

Ayako
Atlanta GA
USA
331 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2007 :  6:19:44 PM  Show Profile
I got my buttons this week as well. Thank you everyone. The buttons are so cute.

"Courage dosen't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying: I will try again tomorrow."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Button Swap Update information Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page