daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2007 :  7:51:22 PM  Show Profile
Has anyone else seen this video? Hubby found it for me and thought it was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYokLWfqbaU

I am a bit like that with ebay - parcels seem to arrive quite regularly and I have little 'ebay' conversations with buyers and sellers. I am selling my craft magazines as hopefully we are moving soon and I have heaps! And I get all excited about getting postitive feedback - he jokes that he is going to set up his own ID and bid on something from me so he can post negative feedback and get me down from 100%! I would kill him!! I am very proud of my feedback - and then it appeared in this song!
Are there many other ebay addicts out there? Hubby thinks I'm mad, but I do only buy things if they are less than retail price and I have got heaps of good stuff from ebay. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
Best wishes - better going and check my selling now; I have 8 items finishing in less than an hour!
Jayne

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2007 :  8:38:30 PM  Show Profile
Jayne,
I love to browse on eBay and have bought a bunch too. Keep saying I'm going to sell too, but that hasn't gotten any farther than boxes marked ''eBay'' in the garage. My Aussie email friend had a little playhouse her kids had long outgrown and her husband was going to tear down...she put it up for auction and got several hundred dollars for it. The world wide market is so great for selling or buying and some really great bargains too. My son paints helmets on the side and has sold lots plus motorcycle gear he no longer needs and made good money on eBay.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2007 :  8:44:02 PM  Show Profile
Jayne, I can totally relate. I've bought a lot of stuff on eBay over the years. I'll have to say that some of the stuff wasn't always cheap, but overall my experience with eBay has been good. One or two sellers were jerks, but it worked out ok. I never sold anything...I just buy. Right now I've been getting some nice cast iron cookware. It can be addicting! LOL There should be an 'eBayer Anonymous' organization!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Ebay Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page