LisaBee
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Lisa
Sparta TN
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  7:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LisaBee a Yahoo! Message
I have a three-legged black cat who is one year old today! He was born under my house and his momma brought him and laid him on my bed when he was about 4 weeks old. He was not walking yet, but was already missing his back foot and part of his tail. Not sure what happened to him under the house, but he doesn't know he's missing anything and gets around like greased lightning. I've had to put a bell on his collar because, even with only three legs, he can catch squirrels and birds like you wouldn't believe. Of course, his name is Tripod.

"There is no teacup too large, nor book too long."
BLOG http://lisa222.blogspot.com WEBSITE http://alittlepartasparta.com
Go to Top of Page

Norskema
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Candace
Central Indiana Area
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  3:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Norskema an AOL message
We have a black cat also named Grace, although she is not filled with grace at all. She is a cranky cat and a bit bipolar! She is a rescue and the vet thinks she must have been bottle fed since this often inteferes with their socialization as kittens. She has been making some attempts at being more friendly lately but if she wants to be a crabby cat, that's fine with me. I'm crabby some days for no reason too! Isn't it odd that they talk about the black cat/black dog syndrome at shelters. They are the hardest animals to place but I think she is a beautiful cat and I love the ones posted here! I love CountyGirl85's Sarah, although I'd have called her Winky. lol!

Every way of a man seems right to himself but the Lord is the tester of hearts. Proverbs 21:2
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Black Kitties Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page