Posted - Apr 02 2021 :  12:35:02 PM  Show Profile
I got Gail’s too really nice.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018

“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7488 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7488 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2021 :  12:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Cute book, Gail.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

BeckyT
True Blue Farmgirl

174 Posts

Rebecca
Byhalia Ms
USA
174 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2021 :  1:14:41 PM  Show Profile
Hey, I’m so sorry but please I unsign me. I just can’t seem to be able to get this straight and it’s a little much right this second. I do apologize sincerely.

Trust Jesus

Farm girl 5171
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2021 :  1:20:07 PM  Show Profile
Becky -- Did you check out the video. If you are a visual learner, it really helps.

jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2021 :  08:26:09 AM  Show Profile
Ok. I am confused. We scan our MiniBook standing up and post on this site.?We scan our book opened and post on this site? I have not received the list of email and names and addresses. Do I mail a copy of the book to each person? If not how to I send tucks? Sounds like a lot of postage. Q
Thanks.

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7488 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7488 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2021 :  09:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
No tucks. Post a picture of your completed and standing mini here.
Then only emails to all; no postage. You can use the list that Jean sent her email to. Just Reply to all and delete Jean's message and attachment before adding yours. Attach a flat copy of your mini book.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Apr 03 2021 09:33:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2021 :  10:57:23 AM  Show Profile
Aww, Farmgirls, please don't overthink this. Thank you to Linda (Quiltee) for simplifying things. Let me emphasize -- NO TUCKS, NO POSTAGE, AND YOU KEEP YOUR OWN ORIGINAL COPY. If you have received the samples and private MINI BOOK emails I have sent out, then you have received the email list several times.

Wait till you see Dianna's gorgeous MINI BOOK celebrating Spring. It is too beautiful.

Hoping everyone has a lovely Easter.

Farmgirl hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  08:11:59 AM  Show Profile
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  08:14:52 AM  Show Profile
Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
This has been one of my favorite swaps - first because it gave us all a chance to shine with our creativity - second because it was not a big investment of $$$ - third because it gave many an opportunity to learn something new. I have done these before when my grandchildren were small and forgot about them, now I have been having a great time creating different ones for my family and friends.

I have also revived the recipe swap - it is posted with sign up through April 18th. Join us. This too could be something we email rather than send to our swap partners, or I love Jean's twist of "everyone is your partner".

Be creative - find something you love and try it. I have a box of fails, but then I try again and it WORKS!

I so enjoy this forum of swaps and the amazing Farmgirls I have met.

Blessings and Hugs,
Gail

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  09:45:27 AM  Show Profile
sorry mine is so blurry I tried a couple of times to photo on kindle but kept folding and blurring. I may try again later.
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2021 :  11:13:16 AM  Show Profile
Jill, can you scan to your computer? If so, do that. Save as a .jpg file. Then you can post the cover scan here on this page and email the flat page to everyone. If you don't have scanning capabilities, you can snail mail your original to me. I will scan, post and email for you and return your original to you. Just let me know. And, BTW, my friend Pam who lives in Presque Isle, is a marvelous MINI BOOK maker and teacher.

Thanks Gail for your comments. Those are the very reasons I wanted to try the MINI BOOK this way.. . along with avoiding postal woes.. How many swaps have you been in lately that cost you absolutely nothing but some time, gray cells, and creativity?

Farmgirl hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

NatChap
True Blue Farmgirl

441 Posts

Natalie
Clarkesville GA
USA
441 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2021 :  2:34:11 PM  Show Profile
OMG!!! My internet has been down for just under a week and is back up now. Jean, I didn't look at previous posts and I did the SAME topic!!!! Oh,well....here it is! I guess I will have to do another one now, but these are fun.

Keep shining!
Natalie

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2021 :  4:38:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, I think that is just too too much fun that we had two different takes on the same subject. Just goes to show you that we might be able to do a mini book swap with a theme and see what different approaches each participant would take. How fun. Thank you so much Natalie -- love it!!

hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4365 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4365 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2021 :  6:05:51 PM  Show Profile
Haha! Never can get enough of hen news!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4365 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4365 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2021 :  6:06:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes, I sent mine off via email to everyone yesterday. Yea me! Better late than never!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:29:20 PM  Show Profile
I finally figured out how to scan with the new printer so I can email mine out today. I'm not an artist; can't draw worth beans, so mine isn't as pretty as the others. I chose to stick with print only.

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4365 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4365 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:32:13 PM  Show Profile
I can't wait to get your Judith!!! I love the things you create!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  3:22:02 PM  Show Profile
Our wonderful minis are starting to come in. Don't you just love Dianna's colorful Spring one. And, I have to chuckle at Natalie's take on the chicken\egg dilemma -- too fun.
Now please know -- no one is late at all. If you look at the original post you see that the publish date isn't until May 1. Plenty of time to make more than one if you are so inclined. LOL. And don't forget to post cover shots on this page in addition to sending the flat page to our mailing list.
Farmgirl hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  3:50:47 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for reminding me about the cover shot

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4365 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4365 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  4:14:39 PM  Show Profile
Funny, Judith, I just went over this in Saras English lessons! Looking forward to printing it out and showing Sara!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  5:05:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh the Haiku book is so clever, Judith. And, I love how you turned it the other way . . . Outstanding!!
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6584 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6584 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  5:43:13 PM  Show Profile

Well, it is not without flaws, I am really not as crafty as most. But, I wanted to try to see if I could do it, and yes Jean I could and did. Thank you for your pep talks to keep me trying:-)
I had fun making it and I look forward to making another in the future.
I love all of the ones I have seen so far in my email. Farmgirls are so creative and have great imagination, way to go!

Thank you again Jean, you are so patient and kind.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018

“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

245 Posts

Jill
Dana Point CA
USA
245 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  9:58:52 PM  Show Profile
Hello all!
Been away from the forum for a bit, how fun to come back to all these fun mini-books! Here's my version!

Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  10:09:13 PM  Show Profile
Debbie -- See I knew you could do it! Good job and I love your flowers.
Awwwww, Jill. . . your mini book is just precious. Thanks so much.
hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mini Book Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page