Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Concerning toxicology results
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Concerning toxicology results Next Topic  

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2007 :  3:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
I haven't been feeling well for a few months. I mostly think it is a bodily yeast infection and so have been doing many things to improve that condition, which so far seem to be working. But, for kicks, I had a hair sample sent to a lab, thinking a possible mercury connection (yeast and mercury go hand in hand).

I was wrong about the mercury!

I have VERY high levels of thallium and uranium in my hair, and therefore my body. The uranium is OFF THE CHART. I'm trying to figure out where in the world either of these could come from!

There are moderately high levels of arsenic as well, which is likely from pesticides.

Anybody come across something like this before?

And, I seem to recall at one point in time reading something about blue glaze in cheap dishware from China containing toxins, but for the life of me I can't find that article. Anybody seen it?

LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2007 :  4:00:58 PM  Show Profile
My husbands cousin was diagnossed with fibro myalga(SP?) until they tested her for arsenic. They found her levels sky high. She lives in Maine. They have a well. The Dr suggested they have the water tested. It was so high in Arsenic the dr was surprized it didn't affect the kids. It came from the farm land nearby that raise potatoes for years. It was used as a pesticide. SHe has to throw out all the foods they had canned and by a very expensive water filtration system. Do you have a well? If you do I would have the water tested. Good luck with everything and I hope you feel better,
Alicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2007 :  07:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
Wow that's scary!
No, I'm not on well water - but it could be pesticides from any veggie we buy. I do wash, but that isn't going to take care of everything.
Go to Top of Page

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2007 :  09:12:33 AM  Show Profile
Hmmm. I didn't think that arsenic was used as a pesticide any more, but I know it can stay in the water for decades after use. As for the uranium, I'm thinking radon gas, which is a product of the decomposition of uranium in the soil. Its quite a problem here in Wisconsin, and can cause lung cancer. You can get a test kit for your home at hardware stores, I think.
My ears pricked up when I saw the fibromyalgia and arsenic. I have fibromyalgia and have for years. We have city water, but who knows. The land we live on used to be farm land. I almost feel like I should be tested, as if my doctor doesn't think I'm wacky enough! The pain is terrible but the crushing fatigue is unbearable!

Jana
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2007 :  09:23:26 AM  Show Profile
You can buy test kits to check your dishes at home. Most places like Home Depot carry them. Not very costly either. I think you could ask for the reports from your city water supply too. Ours are sent annually to each user/household.If they read OK, have the water from your tap tested to be sure nothing is in your pipes. I'll be praying for you that you can clear this up.
Sharon

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Concerning toxicology results Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page