Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Storms Thursday, high 50's yesterday, & snow today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Storms Thursday, high 50's yesterday, & snow today Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  07:20:02 AM  Show Profile
Yep, it's been snowing all morning and blowing like crazy. The snow looks like popcorn swirling all around, not falling straight at all. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I think, for us at least, this is winter's last gasp. It's supposed to be back up in the low 50's tomorrow and stay in the high 40's up to 60 all week. Gotta love Missouri weather!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch

yellojewl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Amber
Hurley MO
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  08:37:53 AM  Show Profile
It's a guessing game with weather in Missouri, hey Patti? I liked the warmer weather on Thursday, but today isn't too bad. Like they say...if you don't like the weather in Missouri...wait a day and it will change.
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  09:03:17 AM  Show Profile
I loved Friday -- nice & warm -- but I'm sewing today, listening to NPR on satellite radio, and watching the snow. Not too shabby for a Saturday!

Go to Top of Page

Alaska farm girl
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

dorothy
skagway Alaska
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  09:49:35 AM  Show Profile
It's winter here.Still winter. Cold,windy and clear skys.The sun and blue skies are deceiving.I sit on the floor in a sunny spot,close my eyes and soak up the warmth.Try not to think that it's 5 degrees above zero with a 30 mph wind outside.That drives the temp. down to 20 below. BUT... the nice thing is the grow lights are all lit in the garage,thoughts of summer are there with the sight of little baby seeds sprouting up! Will spend today listening to NPR and sewing the queen size rag quilt.
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  10:21:27 AM  Show Profile
Dorothy, I'm jealous that you're making a rag quilt. I want to make one, but flannel is so expensive! This is a project that's on my "Want to Do" list I keep in the back of my datebook. Have fun!

Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Storms Thursday, high 50's yesterday, & snow today Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page