Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 might have a buyer for our house
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic might have a buyer for our house Next Topic  

shelle
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Shelle
oklahoma
USA
404 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  3:32:52 PM  Show Profile
I am so excited! We have a young couple from our church coming early next week to look at our house!! This couple was interested in it in December but due to some problems they had at the time they were unable to buy. Well now they are ready to buy and the lady told my husband that she can already see her children playing in our yard! Sounds like she is already in love with our house!

There isnt a another house available right now in our small town as nice as ours so I am pretty sure that barring something unforseen they will buy it. She is a school teacher and we are three blocks from her school and they have 4 kids and we have four bedrooms and two 1/2 bathrooms. I think it is reasonably priced too so that shouldnt be a problem.

Now I have to finish cleaning and decluttering our house and garage. Oh and paint DD's purple bedroom white too. I have been doing things a little at a time and moving stuff to storage. My dd and her dh will be around this weekend to help with some things so that will be a great big help since hubby cant do too much right now with his health problems.

I have my hopes up pretty high on this couple buying our house. I guess if they dont I will bite the bullet and hire a real estate agent even though I dont really want to.

Wish us luck!

Shelle

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  02:24:57 AM  Show Profile
Shelle, I have goosebumps for you! I bet that teacher gives your house an A+!!!!! (PS. Good call on painting the purple bedroom white, ha!). Keep us posted!!! Nance
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  4:31:17 PM  Show Profile
Shelle,
Sending good wishes your way! Your "sales pitch" here almost has ME wanting to buy the house! Sounds like you have reason to be optimistic! Hope everything works out for both of your families!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic might have a buyer for our house Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page