Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  11:27:41 AM  Show Profile
I find that I really like doing this scrapbook thing, the only problem is how many scrapbooks are you suppose to have? Lets see, the one that I just put any ole thing in, kind of a college, Farm girl scrapbook, my scrapbook by the month, another kind of random one, of thrift store finds and pretty pictures. Now I want to do one of all the very old family pictures I have, then how about one of just the Grand children, see what I mean, as with most things I go way over the top. But I can't just have one scrap book.So if we sell the car I can probably afford all the glue sticks I will be needing. Am I all alone out here in obsession land?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  11:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Maybe when you do trades ask for glue sticks as payment ;'D

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Feb 06 2007 11:33:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9364 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9364 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  11:43:56 AM  Show Profile
Nancy,
I love scrapbooking and have tons of stuff. My only problem is that I have trouble coming up with ideas. I did do some old family pictures my mil gave me and I have one of my oldest child almost finished. (She's 26 and having her second child now.) My 2nd daughter has done a lot of them. She does her own and then she has done a Christmas one for me. It is very time consuming as I said I am not real creative but I do love to see them when they are finished.
One thing that stumps me is figuring out which pictures to do.
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  11:45:28 AM  Show Profile
No, I am the same way. I have pages started for vintage family pictures, another set for my godson, another set for misc. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  11:49:47 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, over all, it's not too expensive to scrapbook. I have one for each holiday to be filled with family esp. grandbabies. But I mainly make gifts, framed pages, cards, and tons of other neat ideas. Plus I do have scrapbook wall of fame, you can see a little of it on my country pleasures blog, under archives, should be back a few months. I also get some pretty good scrapbooking magazines that are filled with ideas galore! The glue sticks are the cheapest part, and thankfully you can use the papers and stickers more than once.

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  6:12:08 PM  Show Profile
Oh, you're not alone...I'd have far more if I let myself...lol I've got one I've got a family one, one for travel, one catch all and I'm working on one with my neice and one for my brother and his future wife. It's just too much fun!

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic SCRAPBOOKING Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page