Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  04:42:13 AM  Show Profile
I was looking at all my farm girl address's and I don't have one for you across the pond.I notice that I sent your Valentine to VA. Is someone there sending your mail on to you? Or do you just spend your six months up here opening all your old mail? Anyway, can you e'mail me your other address? When I go to the post office to mail you something do they take me into custody? What is the process?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  11:07:22 AM  Show Profile
Hey, gal pal! I will email you my across the pond address. Nope, no mail is being forwarded but since we are going back mid/late March it will be only about two and a half months worth of mail. Yes, possibly two (depending on how scruffy and pitbullish you appear) armed men in haz/mat type suits will suddenly be behind you in line and gently ask you to go with them. It is not because you are sending something overseas; they could not care less about that. It is because they recognize your face from the poster for AMERICA'S MOST WANTED THRIFTER!!!!!!!!!!! Nance

PS No, really, they will figure the postage due and if it is something more than a letter (such as a really cute armoire you picked up for a song and thought I could use) you will need to fill out a customs form, to show the value and what it is. We sent a baby outfit to hubby's newest grandson in Africa and had to declare on the slip that it was worth about $20 and that it was clothing. Can't wait to get a letter; I will email you ASAP!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic HEY NANCE IN FRANCE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page