New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic IT'S SNOWING!!!! Next Topic  

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  11:27:24 AM  Show Profile
Yes I am shouting, but in a real friendly "come on over, have some hot cocoa and let's go sledding" kind of way! It has been so NOT winter here until this week that I can't believe it! My guys have a scout event this weekend called "Klondike" where they camp out
and participate in kooky winter "sports" and challenges. THIS should make it interesting! Two years ago they were buried in that blizzard that shut everything down for 4 days. Can you imagine being stranded at a ski resort?!!! They didn't mind one bit! I imagine some people's idea of heaven! Let's hope that they get enough to have the dogsled races (that's a favorite) where the BOYS are the dogs! I'm off to dance in the snowflakes with the baby! Ta !

with a happy heart

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  11:44:25 AM  Show Profile
AW! I wanna see you dancing in the snowflakes!!!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  06:57:58 AM  Show Profile
It was more like chasing that rascle of a baby! Boy has he gotten fast! But we loved it and it was so much fun to watch him just look up at the sky with wonder. His expression was like " What the heck is this stuff? And WHERE is it comming from?" Then ofcourse he started playing peekaboo with the sky but it just kept coming and he laughed and laughed. What a funny little soul he is!

No snow here now, but my thermometer low reads 19 right now! Dh checked in to say everyone was warm and weathered the night ok. He had to supplement a few kids coats and sleeping bags, but everyone is ready for the events today. Keep the troop in your thoughts and hope they have a great weekend inspite of this weather. Stay warm and safe and dry everyone!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic IT'S SNOWING!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page