Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  09:18:42 AM  Show Profile
Been trying to fix the last area in the house which is the Laundry room into something besides just laundry. This is how it is coming so far. When you come down the stairs, there is a laundry room, an extra bathroom, tool room, and the small play area room, and the big finished room where my sewing machine and TV, and I guess you would call it a family room. I got on this project because of the scrap booking and other paper projects. I also made a wrapping paper area in the dresser near the ironing board. I need to calm down!!
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  09:31:11 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, your laundry room is neater than my entire house! What in the heck kinda coffee do you drink??? And I LOVE that Christmas card you have propped up, exquisite! I have collected old postcards, and alot of them are Christmas/New Year themed and almost always they have birds on them, holly, etc. Anyway I took a big "floating" frame from Michael's Craft Store with glass on both sides and a thin black frame around. I arranged my best most favorite Christmas bird theme cards in the frame and love it! On the flipside you can see the old postage stamps and messages. Now I can display them every year as a focal point. This year it was propped up on the woodstove against the brick background...really pretty. You could enjoy your beautiful cards year round if you wanted. AND You don't need to calm down! We need to clone you and about only an hour afterwards, I am sure that you and your army would have solved global warming, calorie-free chocolate, cured the common cold and finished embroidered napkin sets for every household in America! Keep it up!! Nance
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  10:45:20 AM  Show Profile
Nance,
Thats a good idea with your postcards, I should do something with mine. More coffee needed!!Don't worry about your house here in the states I was over and cleaned it all up for you and watered the plants cute place, I love it.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  11:05:37 AM  Show Profile
My laundry room is in the main floor bathroom. I wish it were some place else that I could put up a little clothes line indoors or had room for a drying rack and a cozy chair to sit in whilst folding laundry. Maybe that would make folding laundry a little easier for me. Right now I hate it. I love your space Nancy Jo!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blogs: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
http://frugalwitch.wordpress.com
http://tasharose365.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  11:31:03 AM  Show Profile
Your laundry room looks very comfortable. If mine looked like that, I would do laundry all the time!! Very inspiring. :)

Karin
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  4:28:59 PM  Show Profile
A lovely laundry romma nd a great place for your treasures. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic LAUNDRY ROOM Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page