Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Patterns for Trade??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Patterns for Trade?? Next Topic  

LizDarnell
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Liz
Gulfport MS
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2007 :  06:13:44 AM  Show Profile
I have 3 sewing patterns that I'd like to trade. All are Simplicity
1-Sewing for Dummies #9908 sz- A fahions for Babies-overall, vest, top, jumper dress.
2-New Look #6399 sz-NB, S, M, L 8 little playsuits/rompers
3-New Look #6983 sz-NB,S,M,L Overalls, and Jumpers
My kids are sz 4-6 now and I cannot use these patterns as they are all for babies up to 24 pounds. They are very cute sets, they are brand new I haven't even pulled anything out of the envelopes! I bought these while pregnant with my first dd, finally got a sewing machine and now can't use them. They are very cute styles, if you do a search for the pattern # I think that you can see pictures. Thanks Ladies!!
~Liz

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2007 :  09:21:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Liz,
I don't need the wee barnes patterns, but could you use some brand new...never cut...little girls patterns? They also are Simplicty, McCalls and/or Butterick. I would just like to weed out my patterns and really have no need for these. My girls are now in size 12-14's. I have lots of sizes 4-6 just taking up room in my pattern boxes!

I am truly a pattern-a-holic. I shop the Hancock Fabric's .99 cent pattern sales all the time......argh....help me! LOL

Let me know.
Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/
Thanks for checking out my apron musings!

Edited by - Aunt George on Jan 17 2007 09:49:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

LizDarnell
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Liz
Gulfport MS
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2007 :  10:19:24 AM  Show Profile
I only have one pattern that will work size wise for my daughters, I would love a few more! Let me know what you want for them and shipping, I will mail you a money order asap. I really think that the more I sew the more I am gonna love my new hobby.......and my 4 yr old loves clothes, and dressing up so it is a win/win thing. Send me an email with details, THANKS!!
~Liz
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Patterns for Trade?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page