Page: of 3

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2007 :  11:31:10 AM  Show Profile
Woo hoo!! (I seem to say that a lot lately). I will email you privately and we can work it out. I think we had the same cab driver in Paris! On the way to back to the airport, we engaged in a wonderful conversation with the cab driver about why can't everybody just freaking get along - we solved the world's problems and we didn't speak each other's languages that well.

Thanks again, mon amie!
love,
P

Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  08:01:53 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
dear nance,
glad to hear that you are back in your home in france. it sounds like you and andre had a great visit to your home in virginia.
anywho, i have been away from home and the mj site for what seems like an eternity, and feel like i should almost go to the welcome wagon thread and start all over again.
i loved reading about your love story with andre, you really should be a writer. it isnt just what you say, but how you say it.
anyway, im glad to know our nance is back in france, send my regards to andre.
love, your galpal in texas,
fran

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  09:03:29 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the warm words and compliment, Texas Fran, I've been missing you, girlfriend! Glad you are back and cannot wait til you update your Stitching room post so we can see what beautiful things your fingers have been busy making. Nance
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  10:56:01 AM  Show Profile
I went to Borders last night, thinking I could find Marie Claire Idees -- nope. There were some Marie Claire 'Maison' or something . . . and French Vogue and Spanish Vogue or some such. I'm also looking for 'Romantic Homes' because one of my favorite blog-girls has her home featured. No luck! So now I'm really on a mission -- since I'm near Chicago, we have many international newspaper/book stores around, and I'll be visiting a few to FIND IDEES!

Thanks, Patricia and Nancy, for a new obsession!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  4:31:24 PM  Show Profile
Katie, some Borders and B&N have them and some don't. It's not consistant. You have to call around or visit them until you find one. SOMEBODY in Chicago has to have one. Romantic Homes should be on the shelves of every one of them. Good luck!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Nance, back in France! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page