Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 COMPUTER ROOM, HANDMADES AND BOOKS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic COMPUTER ROOM, HANDMADES AND BOOKS Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  08:58:44 AM  Show Profile
On another post, Mary Ann asked what our computer room or area was like, well since I still have the blog obsession I posted pictures on there. Also made a pillow and pin cushion, and got three books from Bonnie.
Now I think I will work a bit on the valentine exchange,its really cold here today, but no snow, I was going to go to the thrift store, but maybe Friday instead.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  10:13:08 AM  Show Profile
What a neat room. Is your computer area always that neat and tidy? I won't show you mine. My computer room is a walk-in closet in my bedroom so your room looks huge, but beautiful. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

gregs_lil_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

219 Posts

birdi
hartford me
USA
219 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  10:36:43 AM  Show Profile  Send gregs_lil_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Cute pics,Nancy. I have but one question....you made reference to the date on the calandars...what is it....couldnt see? I cant wait to do what you ladies do with these blogs...Awesome girls!

-Simple pleasures make my heart smile-
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  11:02:25 AM  Show Profile
BIRDI,
I think you are talking about the Victorian pictures, right? anyway if you double click on the picture you can see the date is, I think 1890. Thanks for your nice comments. Blogs is somewhat new to me and I love doing it. Give it a try.
Mary Beth,
I have to admit I'am a bit obsessive about neatness, but then I tend to obsess about most things, it doesn't mean I expect everyone to be neat, in fact when I go someplace that is messy it feels very comfortable. The computer room is not very big, its really pretty small,but I guess its bigger then a closet. A friend of mine make a sewing room out of a closet, it was the cutest thing!
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  2:48:07 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, now I can answer your question---How do I keep the back walk so neat?----well, we seldom use it. Everyone goes in the garage to the back door of the house. I'm probably the only one who sees the back steps tho I guess the kids do when they tear out to go to the barn, or not. So come on over and we'll sit on the steps and plan stuff. MB

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  4:35:13 PM  Show Profile
Mary Beth,
I would like to sit on your steps and plan stuff, wouldn't that be fun?
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  5:49:11 PM  Show Profile
We could shrink up the U.S. for a little while and then we wouldn't be a whole country apart. What fun we could have. MB

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic COMPUTER ROOM, HANDMADES AND BOOKS Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page