Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 E'BAY AND HOME SHOPPING NETWORK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic E'BAY AND HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2007 :  11:44:14 AM  Show Profile
Like most everything I do, I over do. I now have enough scrapbook things to last me another 50 years. Just to bad I won't be around toward the end to use them up. But yes, I posted pictures of some of the stuff that came in the mail today. Between all this stuff plus what I have and what I come across along the way should keep me busy. So in the future if you should get something from me in the mail that looks like it belongs in a scrapbook don't be real surprised.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2007 :  11:47:26 AM  Show Profile
I'm the same Nancy...eBay is evil! I have enough quilting fabric in my stash now to last me a life time. But there's always that GREAT deal to be had!
Di
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2007 :  2:10:22 PM  Show Profile
Diane,
What do you buy from e'bay? Just material? Its fun to go on there and look around thats for sure.!
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2007 :  3:00:43 PM  Show Profile
NANCY JO, you always seem to get the neatest stuff. WHY!??! I say "me too, me too". I have a housefull of stuff and projects that I never seem to do. I think it is the fun in BUYING. Yea!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2007 :  6:29:07 PM  Show Profile
I've bought some fun seeds for spring, mostly interesting things that aren't readily available here like Ylang Ylang and a tea olive tree. I love planting different things.
Also, I've bought lots of quilting squares, there are some great deals to be had buying fabric for quilts. Mostly it costs me more for postage than what I pay for the fabric.
My daughter buys gourds which she crafts into exotic looking bowls and lamps. She has made some that are really beautiful. Unfortunately, I don't have that talent!
I was looking at sheet sets today...some really great deals on good quality, high thread count sheets.
I LOVE eBay!!
Di
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  04:52:11 AM  Show Profile
Diane,
Now see you are getting me all excited again to go to ebay and look around!! God said I can have all the stuff I want, but not a bigger house.He's very strict.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  09:16:01 AM  Show Profile
For anyone with a Tuesday Morning store nearby, I love to buy my linens from them. Especially this time of year, when they start doing clearance. The sheets and towels are the best quality. from high end dept and specialty stores at Penney's/Kohl's prices. It's like going to the best thrift shop in town, to search through and find something wonderful. I'll never stop going to thrift shops, but do love to hit Tuesday Morning when I can. Check them out online and you can get on the mailing list for sales.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  09:22:51 AM  Show Profile
Never heard of Tuesday Morning, except the one that comes after Monday Morning. Will have to check it out online.
Thanks Ronna.

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic E'BAY AND HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page