Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 New Farmgirl Chapter in Spokane Valley
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic New Farmgirl Chapter in Spokane Valley Next Topic  

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  4:28:08 PM  Show Profile
I am excited to announce a new chapter of Farmgirls. Farmgirl Blessings is the newest chapter for ladies in the Spokane Valley and surrounding areas. We are up the hill, almost to Bigelow Gulch, so it is also easy access for those in the Mead/Peone/Bigelow Gulch/Foothills area. I think the name Farmgirl Blessings is fitting as that is what I hope we will be in each others lives and what we can also offer to others. I would love to hear from anyone in the area who would like to join! Email me at PastBlessings@comcast.net. God bless you!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  8:37:50 PM  Show Profile
Brenda - what fun to have a Chapter starting up! I think your event this summer will be wonderful - and if I can do anything to help with that or the Chapter, please, let me know!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  7:17:12 PM  Show Profile
Past Blessings, I am new to MJF, and am delighted to see there are ladies in Spokane that are members of MJF. If all goes according to plan, my hubby & I will be moving up to the Spokane area by 2008, maybe sooner & I will most certainly look you up.
tata-4-now.
grace

>^..^<
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic New Farmgirl Chapter in Spokane Valley Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page