Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 4th of July Patriotic Swap/Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap/Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 4

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Kathleen
Custer SD
81 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  5:09:41 PM  Show Profile
Than you Lisa for the beautiful heart-Uncle Sam-heart. My husband and I think it's pretty cool. Also thank you for the banner and all you sent.
I want to put a picture of all on here, I'm still figuring out Windows 10. Kathleen

Have a blessed day. Farmgirl Sister #6701
Go to Top of Page

LeeW
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Isleta
Raymore MO
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:09:18 PM  Show Profile
I received your package today, Angela! Thank you so much for all the festive items-- I hope the picture does it all justice-- a large outdoor July banner, a paper eagle fan, 2 decorative door/wall hangers (metal and glitter stars), a lovely blue & white granite cup, a Gooseberry cookbook (I love Gooseberry books), a little blue Victorian shoe, tons of r/w/b sparkling bling beads, and a pretty handmade card from you. Lots of neat things to decorate with, and to enjoy for many days and years to come! As you can see, our rescue kitties were checking out all the items while I took a picture! :-) Thank you again for swapping; I hope that you enjoy yours, too!

Thank you, Debbie, for hosting this swap! Happy Independence Day and Summer, and God Bless Us, Everyone! I give you John Adams' toast: "Independence Forever!"

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." -Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7585 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7585 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:10:49 PM  Show Profile
That July Banner is really beautiful! Everything is really neat.

Thanks again Debbie.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:14:39 PM  Show Profile
Hey everyone,
Lee, thank you for the beautiful package of goodies....I was really excited when it came....I mailed out mine yesterday so hopefully all items are now in the mail...Hope everyone has a blessed 4th. I am passing on some information about my mom who is not doing well. She has had a total of 5 strokes...3 since last January and the one in January left her with aphasia which is the ability to speak but her words do not come out right she knows what she wants to say but cant connect...now that has gotten worse...she has not walked for three weeks now so that is deteriorated due to clogged arteries in her legs
My mom is in the hospital at this time with pneumonia which two different antibiotics have not touched. Tomorrow they will drain the fluid from her lungs..my mom is a lung cancer survivor from two years ago
and things are not looking to good...I will see her cancer doctor tomorrow and see if he can explain why the pneumonia will not heal..at this point my dad and I are very nervous but we are staying in prayer.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Farmgirl Farming on Faith!
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:16:35 PM  Show Profile
Lee
So very proud you got your box...glad you like it!!!
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

LeeW
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Isleta
Raymore MO
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:18:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you again, Angela. I am so sorry that your mother is doing poorly; I know firsthand how hard that is. I pray peace and God's infinite love to you, your mother, and your family.

quote:
Originally posted by ladypony76

Hey everyone,
Lee, thank you for the beautiful package of goodies....I was really excited when it came....I mailed out mine yesterday so hopefully all items are now in the mail...Hope everyone has a blessed 4th. I am passing on some information about my mom who is not doing well. She has had a total of 5 strokes...3 since last January and the one in January left her with aphasia which is the ability to speak but her words do not come out right she knows what she wants to say but cant connect...now that has gotten worse...she has not walked for three weeks now so that is deteriorated due to clogged arteries in her legs
My mom is in the hospital at this time with pneumonia which two different antibiotics have not touched. Tomorrow they will drain the fluid from her lungs..my mom is a lung cancer survivor from two years ago
and things are not looking to good...I will see her cancer doctor tomorrow and see if he can explain why the pneumonia will not heal..at this point my dad and I are very nervous but we are staying in prayer.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." -Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7585 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7585 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:19:07 PM  Show Profile
I will put her in my prayers Angela for healing and giving the doctors the knowledge of what and why the things they are doing are working, and that God will direct them the right way.
Prayers for you and your dad as well.

Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

289 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  6:26:18 PM  Show Profile
Kathleen you are welcome, there is a whole set of those twine hangers for all holidays. I love making them but up until now I have had no one left to make them for because all my friends have them all...lol. Have a great 4th!
Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6584 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6584 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2016 :  4:17:51 PM  Show Profile
What what treasures you received Lee from Angela, girls I love Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks too. Always so much fun, informative and great recipes as well.
I am so happy everyone is enjoying the 4th of July Swap.
Angela keeping your Mom in my thoughts, please keep us posted.

Happy 4th everyone.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Farmgirlquilting
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Angie
Ft Meade FL
79 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2016 :  08:59:15 AM  Show Profile
Kelly- Sorry I was late in posting my picture. My box was amazing... my soldier son is on his way home and I have all my goodies displayed! Big 4th of July cookout in his honor!!

Angie Gordon
#6966 FGOTM June 2016
farmgirlquilting@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7585 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7585 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2016 :  5:48:53 PM  Show Profile
How awesome Angie, Tell your son thank you for serving for me.

Blessings
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2016 :  3:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Happy 4 th !!!! Our little neighborhood puts small American flags across their front yards by the curbs. It is awesome to drive down the street and see yard after yard of flags waving. And then today they held a mini parade with moms pushing decorated strollers, Grandparents waving flags, and the neighborhood turning out to watch our mini celebration. Love this little neighborhood!!!

Thanking Darlene and posting a pic to share. We're long time MJF friends, and grateful to Mary Jane for this opportunity to meet so many sweet ladies.

Darlene sent me a 4th Celebration in a box-- dished, napkins, banners, Glow Flag, straws, R-W-B tables scatter and three lovely patriotic crosses with magnets for the Refer... My daughters family has al small 4th celebration at her home (and yes fireworks). This gift is perfect to share!!!

So glad to be a part of MJF Girls!!!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7585 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7585 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2016 :  5:44:11 PM  Show Profile
I am glad you the crosses. They are my own patterns. Enjoy them and glad you can use them to share.
I have been so blessed to be a part of MJF myself, and thank to everyone for that as well. And thanks Mary for being a special friend.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap/Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page