Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Garden Gate
 Farmgirl Spring Fling Seed Exchange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic Farmgirl Spring Fling Seed Exchange Next Topic
Page: of 8

LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2007 :  2:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Amber,
I got your package today. The Turtle is just too cute.I love Sweet Pea flowers and I never tried growing peppermint. Thank you so much!!!
Alicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2007 :  7:41:48 PM  Show Profile
June Bug and Herb Quilter: I received both of your packages on Saturday when I went to the p.o for a cumulative pick up. Everything was just wonderful and I potted up the herb starts after I trudged through the mounds of ice we got in the "big storm"! I am a little slow getting yours out because it has been so unSpring like here, and the baby has been sick with the flu. Sure don't want to send THAT to you! What wonderful swap partners you both are, hope you like what is headed your way! Thanks so much! Love, Bramble

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2007 :  8:10:02 PM  Show Profile
Hey there Amber,
I received the Heirloom seeds. I love the sweet peas, & echenacea and the cute little frog plant poke.
More wonderful seeds for my friendship garden.
tata-4-now

>^..^<
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2007 :  04:26:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi Bramble, no biggie, just wandering if you were still out there! Whenever you get ready is fine, no hurry, as long as life is treating you good and spring is blooming in your neck of the woods!! Glad to hear your still plugging along! Hope the baby feels better soon.

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

herbquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

891 Posts

Kristine
Bonney Lake Wa
USA
891 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  1:46:43 PM  Show Profile
Bramble girl,
How's the baby? I sure hope he/she is better. Mom's don't get enough rest & the whole house goes to pot when the little ones are sick. No worry's. Whenever you get to it. Take care of yourself!!!

Blessings,
Kristine ~ Mother of Many & Herbalist
www.herbalmomma.com
Go to Top of Page

vintagechica
True Blue Farmgirl

438 Posts

Eren
Poolville TX
USA
438 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2007 :  10:05:35 AM  Show Profile
Kim and Julie, have you gotten your seed packages, you should have gotten them by now...just checking.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A sure way to avoid housework...live outdoors.

Visit me anytime at my blog:
www.vintagechica.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2007 :  11:08:51 AM  Show Profile
Eren,
I did! I was out of town for a long weekend, so I am still catching up on my thank you's. I LOVE the seeds and the gardening gloves. My favorite colors!
Thank you so much Eren.

Blessed Be!

farmgirl@heart

"Go confidently in the directions of your dreams; live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." - Henry David Thoreau

http://chevy49girl.livejournal.com/
http://midwestmusings-kim.blogspot.com/
http://chevy49girl.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2007 :  4:18:10 PM  Show Profile
Thanx ladies for sending me seeds to create a "friendship garden" As they say, "Bloom where you are planted"....or in my case, I am just a bloomin' idiot...hahahaha!
tata-4-now

>^..^<
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2007 :  6:50:43 PM  Show Profile
Kim and Eren

Somehow I TOTALLY missed that we had two partners for this swap! Kim I got your package some time ago! THANK YOU! I had gotten some mail art arpund the same time so I was thinking it was part of that.
Eren I got your package but was away to see my sister and her new baby! SOO CUTE! Thank you for the seeds you sent me.

Eren I sent a box out to you today. You should get it soon.

Kim can you email me your address so I can send your package?
I am SUCH a DORK sometimes!!!

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

vintagechica
True Blue Farmgirl

438 Posts

Eren
Poolville TX
USA
438 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2007 :  8:23:45 PM  Show Profile
No worries Julie...babies are definitely more important! Ill let you know when it arrives.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A sure way to avoid housework...live outdoors.

Visit me anytime at my blog:
www.vintagechica.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page

gregs_lil_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

219 Posts

birdi
hartford me
USA
219 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2007 :  05:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Send gregs_lil_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
To Rachel and JoAnne-- I have just sent out my packages to you. I apologize for its lateness very sincerly. I had some very serious family issues that needed attention. It involved an out of state trip and was very tiring. Also, when I returned home there was a wonderful package from Rachel with seeds and some wonderful little goodies. Thank you! Enjoy yours.

-Simple pleasures make my heart smile-
www.fouracrefarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

gregs_lil_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

219 Posts

birdi
hartford me
USA
219 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2007 :  1:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Send gregs_lil_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thank you JoAnne...I received your package today of seeds and goodies. I am so excited about the Japanese maple. I rushed right on line to see if they would grow in my zone. Yes! They will. Yayy! Are these the red variety? There are just so many varietites of a japanese maple. Describe your heirloom tree to me please. I wanna dream in color....lol Everything was awesome and keep me posted on how yours do. If I startify mine it will be a glorified house tree.

-Simple pleasures make my heart smile-
www.fouracrefarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2007 :  3:10:33 PM  Show Profile
Denise and Bridgette,

I am thinking you should have received your packages by now. One got stuck in the mail chute at the post office (OK, I should have handed it over the counter, but it WAS Sunday, after all) I went back on Monday to check and make sure it got out OK but nobody knew anything about it, and the chute was "unstuck" so I am hoping it came out OK. Please let me know!

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blog at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com ,web site store at http://www.watkinsonline.com/fish or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  10:55:13 AM  Show Profile
Birdi, glad you enjoyed the package...and yours to me arrived today! Hooray and thank you!

The Japanese Maple is red when it colors out, then the leaves turn into a dark burgundy color. It's a gorgeous tree that means a lot to DH and I, and since it is too big to transplant the tree itself, I hope the seeds will take. I'm glad you don't think I was a litle crazy to put those seeds in the package! I love the idea of your Japanese Maple being a house tree; let me know how it does.

Jo

"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Garden Gate: Previous Topic Farmgirl Spring Fling Seed Exchange Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page