DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  1:04:26 PM  Show Profile
That's it gals, the last copy was spoken for this morning. All 175 copies are off to their new homes for some good cookin'.

Thanks SO much for all your kind words. I truly hope you all enjoy the cookbook and that I achieved what I tried to do in making it a little bit more personal by including little notes about each recipe.

This was such a fun project and it was so nice to interact with you all on a more personal level.

Love and warm wishes for 2007!
Diane

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  2:18:51 PM  Show Profile
The cookbook was great! Both of my daughters and my mom got one from me for Christmas. So much nicer than a "stock" gift from a "Mart". Thanks for all of your hard work putting it together, and thanks to everyone who contributed!!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  5:26:51 PM  Show Profile
Oh criminy, you so kindly e-mailed me and with all the holiday craziness I totally forgot to send a check!!! If you've bumped me off your list you're certainly forgiven (as *I* was the brainless and tardy one); but is mine among those 'spoken for?'

Let me know, and I'll send one right away if you still have mine.
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  6:11:08 PM  Show Profile
Mary Ann - I've emailed you.
Go to Top of Page

EagleNest
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Mary
Yakima WA
192 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  8:46:04 PM  Show Profile
Daisy
I too have been brainless and tardy. If mine have gone to good homes great, but if you still have them email me.
Mary

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Gal 5:22
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Cindy
Sparks Nevada
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  8:32:23 PM  Show Profile
Diane, what a nice surprise to get my cookbook today! Boy, it sure didn't take long to get to me, especially with the holdays! I plan to sit down with a cup of tea and give it a good going over! Thanks for all your hard work!
Cindy

If life gives you scraps, make quilts!
Go to Top of Page

Bluewrenn
True Blue Farmgirl

1122 Posts

Erin
Texas
USA
1122 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  10:43:19 AM  Show Profile
Diane, The cookbook came in this weekend while I was gone. Thanks! It's great!!!

My Homesteading Journal http://toomyvara.livejournal.com

My craft journal http://bluewrenn.livejournal.com

Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  07:47:13 AM  Show Profile
Diane, this effort (and so much of it on your part) was just fabulous. I ordered seven copies, as you know, and had great plans to randomly hand them out to one and all in my life.

Then I got the cookbooks. Amazed! Awestruck! Impressed! Flattered that I was involved.

Then I had to knuckle down and decide who really would get these extra copies I ordered? Isn't it so funny that the strangest things cause you to STOP and think; who shall I choose? Who would appreciate, enjoy, share the excitement of, and obviously, USE the cookbook as much we farmgirls enjoyed putting it together, TOGETHER?

So, I ended up keeping one copy for myself, giving away only four of the copies, and now I am holding the other two copies for that special moment when I can say, VOILA! I've been saving this for you! It still might be one or more of the original people I thought of when I ordered them, but maybe not.

Anyway, my (long and involved) point I am trying to make here is that this was a very special project. I am so very glad you made it happen, and thanks to all of the other farmgirls who donated recipes, stories, artwork, etc. to the effort.

Uh, what's next? LOL

Jo

"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet."
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic FARMGIRL COOKBOOK - Sold Out Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page