Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  09:30:50 AM  Show Profile
SUNSHINE, TEXAS FRANNIE AND NEWHEART, WHERE ARE YOU???
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  09:59:16 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
I think Sunshine went to California to visit family over the holidays
XO
Bonnie

O, Come let us adore HIM! www.beequilting.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  10:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Yep I did I am back now my computers harddrive crashed so I am using my kids computer now. Not as friendly or as many asscessorries might be hard to post on my blog for a little while. My uncle had a heart attack while I was in california so he is getting 5 by passes today
(update he had a stroke today)
and yes my kids and I got sick again while in california as well as my sister and cousion. Good news i was given a treddle as a christmas presant sad news I didn't know ahead of time so we could take the correct veichile to bring it home. Hopefully at easter I will get it.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Dec 29 2006 2:49:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  2:06:14 PM  Show Profile
I live in Roaonoke Va. In the city right now.
But, hopefully back to the country on a farm soon.pinkroses
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2006 :  02:57:15 AM  Show Profile
HI Nancy, I am still here, just so very busy and trying to stay one step ahead of this 3 day stomach flu going around....My oldest son spendt 2 days on the "floor, talking to the Great Ceramic G-D" if you know what I mean....He is better now,but had a time....

I signed on for your give-away earlier..its 5;56am here and I have been up since 4;44am,can't sleep......

How is every one?

newheart..

Love of friends and family makes the world go round..and always a little Chocolate.

margie
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2006 :  06:15:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi Margie,
Yea that flu thing seems to be all over the place. My DH was really sick this week for three days. Two Grand children and one son in law. So far, except for a bad cold I haven't gotten it. Thats ok, I don't want it.
I put your name in the drawing, will pick a name on tuesday. Glad to see you on site.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  4:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
hi nancy jo,
we have been on a road trip to las vegas, my son got married. and we also got snowed in for 2 days in new mexico. the farm has never looked so sweet.
anyway, all is well, i didnot win a bunch of money in lv, and also did not meet george clooney, but we had a wonderful time.

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  4:35:07 PM  Show Profile
Well ok!!! all three are fine. I do miss the posts when you all take some time away.Frannie, to bad about that George Clooney thing, maybe next time. Getting home is always the best isn't it. I try not to go anyplace then I'AM ALWAYS HAPPY. Congrats on your sons marriage, good reason for a trip.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  4:37:16 PM  Show Profile
Snowed in two days in New Mexico????? I am in NY and haven't seen snow hardly in a YEAR! What is going on????
Welcome back, Frannie! missed you!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  5:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
my uncle has had 4 strokes now and 1 heart attack not doing well

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Jan 05 2007 2:38:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  08:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
sunshine,
so sorry to hear about your uncle, will keep him in my prayers.
second day back at the farm. what a trip.
i'm with you nancy jo, i hardly ever go anywhere and i'm glad i love the farm so much cause thats where i spend my life.
i have never been further west than colorado. we took a road trip, cause i dont fly,....i know, i know, but it is a phobia, it has nothing to do with logic. anywho, we had a wonderful time, we loved arizona, and i am surprised but we actually liked las vegas. ....for a visit. my son married a girl from idaho, her parents are alfalfa farmers out of boise, and her brother goes to college at moscow and says he has visited mj's farm about 3 times. that was a big surprise.
we stayed on the strip at the flamingo, then on the second day we went to the local thrift stores so i could find treasures to make my pincushions with. am i nuts or what.
dont answer that. anyway, in 10 days i will go to oklahoma to the quilt show with my crafting friend, we will have abooth and i will try to sell some more crafts.
dh drove 15 hours straight through the last day and had to go to dallas for 2 days as his stepdad died while we were in las vegas.
he should be home tonight and i hope he has some days to rest up and relax.
glad to be home. missed all you farmgirl gal pals, by the way what is going on with our galpal from france.

love
fran

Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  08:39:59 AM  Show Profile
Glad you gals are not too much worse for the wear. Keep your spirits up and get plenty of rest. Hopefully that flu thing will keep its distance from our area til we head back to France on Tuesday. Glad everybody's back safe and sound. Nance
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  12:56:37 PM  Show Profile
NANCY JO, I loved your apron..... Its beautiful, I would be afraid to wear one that lovely....

So How is everyone? I am feeling GREAT(just like Tony the Tiger) good Dr's report and now on to the almighty weight loss plan. UGH''' but got to do it for me now....just in case I ever have a DATE with Sean Connery (first 007),I need to be ,(?)you know the word, it rhymes with " Belt"......

margie

Love of friends and family makes the world go round..and always a little Chocolate.

margie
Go to Top of Page

momto6
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Valerie
Goltry OK
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  1:52:47 PM  Show Profile
So Fran, are you coming to see me??!!
Val
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  4:42:36 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nancy - Do you miss me too ;) I have been away far too long and I miss you! I am home in my Enchanted Wood with all my deer friends - would you all like to see more pics of my white "Spirit" deer?
My one cocker spaniel had puppies a few months ago - 6 and I lost all but 2 very cute little boys - they have gone to good homes and now my other cocker spaniel, Doris is due on the 18th of this month.
I just bought another female, she is chocolate and flys in from Iowa on Friday - I am so excited I can hardly contain myself hehehe I will name her Charlee Brown - not sure what her AKC name will be though. Needless to say, puppies keep me busy.
I am boarding a Corgi named Bagel from Massachusettes till July - he is so cute....and bad hehehe
I am also going to get another baby Nubian goatlet in the spring to raise, my little Billy Bahh Bahh is all grown up now - but he still meets me at the fence for goaty kisses (the best kind of kisses).
Blessed Be from the Enchanted Wood - Have you all seen the gorgeous full Wolf moon out tonight......I am longing for May Day!

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  5:13:34 PM  Show Profile
Kathy,
Saw where you posted about the dog attack, on Norma's post, and I said I missed you and was glad to see you here again.
You do come and go, I thought you were moving? I know you love your little animals there where you are, would be hard to leave I should think.
I have a blog now, if you have time check it out. And did you see that Aunt George is posting again? So glad to hear from her too. Keep us updated on what you are doing, and so glad to see you here again.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2007 :  2:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
val,
wont be able to visit on this trip, but that would be fun some time.
where in the world are you in oklahoma?
hope you can pop over to the quilt show in oklahoma city.
it would be great fun to meet another farmgirl in person.

love
fran

Go to Top of Page

momto6
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Valerie
Goltry OK
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2007 :  6:21:24 PM  Show Profile
Fran,

I'm exactly 2 hours north of OKC, in a little town west of Enid. The quilt show sounds like fun, but I don't drive in the City and I know dh would NOT be wanting to do that!!!!! Have a safe trip!

Val
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic WHERE ARE YOU???? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page