Page: of 12

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2007 :  12:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I figured it out. I went and looked at the computer print out I had and no aunt Jenny on it looked in email folder no aunt jenny on original either. Are other peoples like that. Since I still have to make one for Bridge and Jennifer jupitor I will make one for aunt Jenny I am not sure why it isn't on my list but I have your address from other lists. Your three will different from every one else's as I don't want the problem with the post office again. I hope that is ok.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Jan 28 2007 12:59:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2007 :  8:01:22 PM  Show Profile
I am soooo excited!! Got my Valentine's done tonight. Felt like a schoolgirl again! (We watched that sweet Hallmark movie tonight and it was the perfect atmosphere for Valentine-making!)

Already have stamps on most of them and have other stamps in the truck, so off to the mail they go!!

Aunt Jenny, you are not on the list I got? Send me your mail address and I will whip one up for you too.

I sent one to my momma, my best friends and everyone I love! This was great.

Love,
Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2007 :  9:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Junebug sent me an email. Aunt Jenny was to busy and didin't join the list. I'll send one any way as she is so nice. Take a breather and much love sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  09:24:10 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much to Nancy Jo, Anne, Sandra, and Denise for the cute cards! My mailbox was full of fun today.
Thanks gals! Such pretty Valentine's ...each one unique!Gosh ...I LOVE farmgal mail!(Adding them to the buffet/dining area display...gotta show off my pretties)

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  11:13:28 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad our mailboxes are smiling again with farmgirl mail!! I got half of mine sent out today and the rest will out on Friday! Enjoy!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  11:43:33 AM  Show Profile
thank you nancy and denise. I just got your cards today! its so nice to get good mail!

Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away.
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  12:16:58 PM  Show Profile
Hello, ladies. I can't tell you what a delight to find Valentine's in my mail when i got back from vacation. Peeking out from all the junk mail and bills were sweet pink envelopes (mine was intact, sunshine, although the envelope had a small tear where the bump was. Perhaps a different post office does hand cancelling? Ours is ONLY hand cancelling in Tyler Hill, but the one in town, Honesdale is ONLY through the machine)

I am working away on mine. They are taking longer than I expected, but I have over 20 complete now. I will have them mailed off by Friday or Sat. Please "fluff" the hearts when you open it (you'll see when you get it. Things get flattened in the mail, and it has a slight 3D effect.

I am hanging mine up on a swag made from ripped strips across the width of Valentine's fabric and tied and draped over the sliding glass doors in the back of our house. We eat at the table there, looking out at the birds at the feeder and sometimes deer and wild turkeys. I love that I have decorations for this Valentine's day as I have usually been camping in Florida at this time of year. My daughter is enrolled in public high school this year, so we only took 2 weeks off to fly down and see my parents this winter.

I pulled out fabric hearts I made one year when Maddie was little from pink and red felt and denim from hubby's old jeans. Even found an old doll I made from pink yarn.

I have to say that Valentine's Day seems sweeter this year with all the notes from you farmgirl friends. I received ones from sunshine, tina michelle, denise, nancy jo and sandy. Thank you so much. Mine will go out the end of the week. Let me know on the site when you get them. Sometimes our new mail person is not so great. I got two pieces of mail for other people in my held mail from my trip, and some Christmas cards from the swap never did arrive to me. (Sure it was my mail person's fault. She is a fill in until they get the new full time person. Just seems to be the way. No bad intentions there, just the way it has worked out for the past several months.) I think I will mail them from town on Sat just to be sure.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  12:42:06 PM  Show Profile
This is so much fun!! Thankyou Sunshine,Tina,Denise,and Sandy.And Sandy, what a nice writing by Edgar Guest.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  12:51:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Denise, got your cute heart today!! Ditto Nancy Jo, this is fun!!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  12:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I got some more Valentines today from Poneyexpress, asnedecor, and the last one I think is from D. LAntz but I am not sure as there was no name I am going by home state on post office stamp. Thank you I am in the processes of posting them on my blog I will try to do this on Mondays so those whoa re not in this group can still enjoy everyones Valentines. All are very cute and such differnt styles it will be fun to see what everyone does.

Edited by - sunshine on Jan 29 2007 1:11:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  2:07:21 PM  Show Profile
I got cards today from Denise and Nancy Jo. Thanks girls, the cards are so pretty. Nancy, I did get a hole in the envelope where the decoration poked out, but no damage, it was fine. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Bluewrenn
True Blue Farmgirl

1122 Posts

Erin
Texas
USA
1122 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  2:51:38 PM  Show Profile
A QUESTION!!!! I'm doing my envelopes today and need to know if No. 26. "Sharon and Amada" is correct or if it should read "Sharon and Amanda Crosswhite"?

Thanks to all who have sent valentines already. I have them up on my bulletin board in my home office and they are brightening up the room!

My Homesteading Journal http://toomyvara.livejournal.com

My craft journal http://bluewrenn.livejournal.com

Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  6:26:24 PM  Show Profile
I've received five Valentines so far. Mine will go out the first week of February. I have decided to put all my cards in a scrapbook so they don't get lost or torn up by my grandson! This is such a treat...thank you everyone! Susan
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  04:39:20 AM  Show Profile
Erin, to answer your question, just address it to both Sharon and Amanda Crosswhite. Sunshine, I will be checking your blog to see all the valentines and I'll be doing that too once they are all in. I love the ideas you girls are coming up with to display and preserve them. This will be the best love day!!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  06:49:21 AM  Show Profile
Denise and Nancy -

Got your cards yesterday in the mail, so cute. I pulled out my heartshaped hat box and have all the cards in there on display on my desk in the livingroom. They are all very cute, I always can't wait till I get home to see what's in the mail.

I have to get some more stamps and then I can mail the rest of mine, hopefully by the end of this week.

Thanks again to all.

Anne in Portland

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  07:48:35 AM  Show Profile
Just got the mail, two really cute cards. from Julie, and Anne. Its almost like getting a present in the mail everyday, the cards are so pretty.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Bluewrenn
True Blue Farmgirl

1122 Posts

Erin
Texas
USA
1122 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  5:03:30 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Sue for the answer to my question.

I sent out about 2/3 of my Valenines today and need to make a few more so I can finish the list.

I'm putting the ones I have received on a bulletin board, with my recent birthday cards, and will take a pic when it's done to show them off.

My Homesteading Journal http://toomyvara.livejournal.com

My craft journal http://bluewrenn.livejournal.com

Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile
I got cards from Denise, Anne and Sandy today. They are so nice. What a fun holiday this is becoming!! Thank you for all the love girls!

Love,
Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2007 :  7:43:48 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to all of you who have sent so far. What a creative group. Sorry I didn't catch it sooner, but thanks for noticing my daughter's name should be Amanda. SHe is enjoying all this mail :)
Sharon
PS We sent ours out yesterday!

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2007 :  03:00:02 AM  Show Profile
I had stamps for about half of mine, so they went out yesterday. The rest will go Friday. I love all these creative beautiful cards!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2007 :  04:31:25 AM  Show Profile
Ack, about 5 came back yesterday with a note saying they needed extra postage, so they will go out again on friday with the rest of them, not sure why they need extra postage, will have to ask, they are not heavy? Oh well! Thank you Anne, got yours yesterday, just beautiful and boy, don't we have a bunch of crafty ladies here!!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2007 :  06:48:42 AM  Show Profile
You are welcome Sue and everyone else that has gotten a card from me so far. I just mailed off the rest this morning. I am amazed at how fast some of you are getting these, last time on the Christmas exchange it seemed to take a week + for cards to get to everyone. Guess it is because there is not all the holiday mail "clogging" up the system.

Anne in Portland

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2007 :  08:39:14 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to Lindy and Jennifer, recieved your cards today. So pretty.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2007 :  10:24:55 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to Mary Beth, and Sheryl lyn, got your valentines today and have to say more farm girl handy work to display.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2007 :  10:31:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi, ladies. I mailed off all the Valentines today. Yeah!! I also received ones from Bonnie and Lindy. Thank you so much. It is a delight to receive such charming Valentines i nthe mail.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Holidays: Previous Topic Old fashioned Valentine exchange Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page