Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 Happy Birthday Catherine~cmandle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic Happy Birthday Catherine~cmandle Next Topic  

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  4:52:01 PM  Show Profile
This is cheating b/c Sunday is my daughter's birthday too! But as I was planning out my weekend in my head I remembered it's our farmgirl knitting sisters bday Sunday!!
Have a very special day!
Bonnie

...she is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
Prov 31:10
www.beequilting.blogspot.com

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  4:57:29 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday fellow farmgal....
Happy Birth..day..to...youuuuuu.
:0)

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  5:15:28 PM  Show Profile
Happy Happy birthday Catherine!!! Have a wonderful fun day with lots of time for family and friends and chocolate and knitting and relaxing!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  5:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Sending you very merry birthday wishes from across town miss catherine!

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights

http://blissnblossomfarm.etsy.com
http://bethsblissnblossomfarm.blogspot.com

www.blissnblossomfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  7:27:03 PM  Show Profile
Aw shucks, thanks 'Girls! I'm very much looking forward to it, as I do every year! My father-in-law is coming to stay with us for the weekend so he can attend a very special event on Sunday: Jackson's Dedication. I was so thrilled to learn that the December dedications at our church fall on my birthday this year! We've invited all of our friends and family and are having a brunch reception at our home afterwards. So...I get to have a party on my birthday but it's not for me! Perfect!

Thanks, thanks!

Catherine

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  7:30:31 PM  Show Profile
What a special thing to have happen on your birthday, Catherine! That just sounds like such a wonderful time - and I hope that this next year is your best yet, too!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  7:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I hope you have a very happy birthday. Many happy returns of the day.
take care and have a lovely day Sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  8:03:36 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Catherine from another December birthday "girl"! Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend. Sounds like you have great things planned. Blessings in the new year too!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2006 :  04:34:12 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to Catherine!!! And blessing to Jackson on his special day.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2006 :  05:30:03 AM  Show Profile
Happy birthday Catherine! Hope you and your son have a very special day. Your plans sound wonderful! Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2006 :  05:44:08 AM  Show Profile
Happy birthday to a December birthday girl! As an older-than-you December baby, let me tell you a great thing about having your birthday in December: It's so late in the year before you turn another year older, by the time your birthday rolls around, you've spent almost the whole year at your 'younger' age and then it doesn't seem so bad to be XX years old! (Am I explaining this correctly?) Really, it does work as a little mind-game with yourself vis-a-vis age!!

Anyway, have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful weekend. Wish for snow when you blow out your candles!!!
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2006 :  9:59:49 PM  Show Profile
happy birthday sweet patootie! hope you get all your wishes come true!

birthday hugs comin' your way! frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2006 :  10:23:13 PM  Show Profile
Happy, Happy Birthday Catherine Dear....Happy days will come to you all year....if I had one wish then it would be....a Happy happy birthday to you from me!!

That dedication brunch sounds like lots of fun..but let's be serious, ALOT of work for you! SOOO...be sure and celebrate a little thing we call "Birthday Week" and let everyone pamper you, even if it is just for dinner. Or breakfast. Or all day!

Love and light to you, sister.
K

my new blog http/www.theknifemakerswife.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2006 :  8:23:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh my...Katiedid you are SO right on. I'm sitting here barely able to type from the craziness! Yesterday I stood in the kitchen (aching feet!) and baked: lemon-blueberry-almond muffins, mixed-grains bread, mocha shortbread, sugar cookies, peanut butter blossoms, banana bread and South African sweet potato and tempeh stew with cornbread for dinner...then TODAY I got up early and baked TWO egg bakes, made a spinach and pomegranate salad and whipped my house into shape for the party...

Church was AWESOME and everything went so well with the party - it was SO WONDERFUL to have so many friends and family members (20+ people!) there supporting us and we just had so much fun. But I'm a stickler about not using disposables at parties so that meant that we had a TON of dishes to do today too.

SIGH.

Hubby earned major points tonight for arranging for Grandma Babysitting Service so he could whisk me away to a fancy dinner downtown. Now we're back home, Jack's *finally* asleep (way too much going on today for him to settle down...) and I'm...exhausted!

Happy birthday indeed! :)

I totally agree on the birthday week thing and have been doing that for years now! I feel like my true birthday "me" time will start tomorrow. When my house is clean (I love that after a party), my fridge is full of leftovers to munch on including Christmas cookies and everyone is gone. Just Jack and me while Daddy's at work...back to "normal."

Oh, that and playing with my new YARN BALL WINDER! WAY TO GO DAN!! Mom & Dad gave me a $50 gift certificate to my favorite yarn shop too...does my family know me or what??

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!!!

Catherine...33 notches on the belt and ready to tackle # 34...

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

peapodjane
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

127 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2006 :  12:16:49 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like you had an incredible day!
Everyone should take a peek at the photoes from your celebration, the items you listed for your menu sound delicious!
peapodjane

Edited by - peapodjane on Dec 18 2006 5:31:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2006 :  5:15:21 PM  Show Profile
C~ I am so glad J's dedication day was a success...that menu sound YUMMY! I'll be right over & we'll share leftovers while we talk and knit ;)

Score on the cook knitting gifts...watch your post, I will have *little* something for you coming, a farmgirl birthday/ christmas/ kindred spirit/ twin-name sort of thing! Probably be arriving after Christmas...

Love and light to you, ya old lady!

my new blog http/www.theknifemakerswife.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic Happy Birthday Catherine~cmandle Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page