Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic My Blog! Next Topic  

CountryGirl85
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Laura
Oswego IL
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  9:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Send CountryGirl85 an AOL message  Send CountryGirl85 a Yahoo! Message
Howdy!
Just wanted to invite everyone to visit my blog! The link is in my signature. It's not much yet, just a few entries and a picture or two. Enjoy!
Laura

http://thecraftycatgirl.blogspot.com
"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." Anne Frank

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  9:31:14 PM  Show Profile
I loved reading your blog Laura!! Your black cat is so pretty!! I like cats too, but my husband LOVES them. We have two (pumpkin who is a tiger stripe orange cat..he is almost 11 now and we have had him his whole life, and Alice who is only about 2 and 1/2..a pound kitty who thinks she is a princess. She is a long haired siamese type..very haughty but silly) and a whole lot of neighbor cats who think they live here too. At least 4 cats are out at the barn when I milk..none of them mine..they know I will DELIVER their milk to them..these guys hang out for a handout and know I am a soft touch. One, a white flame point looking one is TOO friendly and practically crawls on my lap when I milk...but he is cute. They do have personality don't they????

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  11:14:06 PM  Show Profile
I liked your blog. Thanks for letting us know about it. Cats are so much fun. I have a picture of our barn cat on my blog. I call her Little Girl but my kids named her Lips. Go figure!!

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  04:48:43 AM  Show Profile
Nice blog, I tried to leave a comment but couldn't, wouldnt take my password?? But I'll be back to see what your up too in blog land!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  05:29:09 AM  Show Profile
Laura,
I think you will like having a blog, I haven't had mine for long but I really have fun with it. Keep posting, and you will keep coming up with more and more things you can put on it.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  06:34:53 AM  Show Profile
Very nice!