Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  4:17:14 PM  Show Profile
I received my kitty doll and pumpkin, and they are absolutely adorable! There is also a special treat of the best fragrant soap ever. Thank you Audra Rose for the wonderful gifts! I love this mail art and am looking forward to more opportunities.
Go to Top of Page

NY Pumpkin girl
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Christine
Gouverneur New York
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2015 :  1:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Send NY Pumpkin girl a Yahoo! Message
Is October mail art all over, because I haven't received one yet?

NY Pumpkin girl Farmgirl sister 6634.
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2015 :  7:27:01 PM  Show Profile
Aides Rose that is such a cute kitty, did you make it?
Christine you are not my swap partner but the swap ended Oct.31st, Saturday. So if your partner mailed Saturday it could take a few days. Or perhaps like Me they mailed Monday morning. I was first in line, waiting for the doors to open.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  08:52:48 AM  Show Profile
Technically we have until the last day of the month to send our mail art. Occasionally, some of us might run a day or two behind. I know who your partner is, so don't worry, it's coming
quote:
Originally posted by NY Pumpkin girl

Is October mail art all over, because I haven't received one yet?

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  10:01:21 AM  Show Profile
How adorable!!
quote:
Originally posted by Quiltwright

I received my kitty doll and pumpkin, and they are absolutely adorable! There is also a special treat of the best fragrant soap ever. Thank you Audra Rose for the wonderful gifts! I love this mail art and am looking forward to more opportunities.

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2261 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2261 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  10:17:30 AM  Show Profile
I had a doll pattern from a craft magazine. I had made some dolls for my girls and a bunny for my boy. I measured the bunny, but must have overestimated the seams. My boy, now close to 30n still has Bubba loo Bunny.

Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  3:23:36 PM  Show Profile

Look what came in the mail for me, a whole bunch of pumpkin goodness! Thank you Diana (Bluedog355), it sure made me smile when I opened it. How clever you are

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2015 :  12:17:00 PM  Show Profile
woooohooooo !!!!! Just got realllllllly good news from doctors.................my liver enzymes are back in the normal range and don't have to do biopsy now ! Praise God and give him all the glory !!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say thank ya enough to everyone that has said prayers for me :-) I'm not completely outta the woods since they fear it's my Lupus attacking the body and vital organs............but it coulda been sooooooo much worse ! Thanx so much for all y'alls' support...................I'm so proud to have such a wonderful group of "Sisters"...............I coulda searched the world over and don't believe I'd find a better group of women anywhere !!! God Bless all of you and keep me in your prayers please..........and let me know if you need anything too.
HUGS
Jami...................I AM running behind due to all this........but for my Mail Art partner.............it will be sent to ya by end of this month !!!!!!!!!!!

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2015 :  3:35:07 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad it made you smile! Thanks for hosting such a fun swap! Enjoy your day.

Diana
Farmgirl # 6578
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2015 :  3:39:07 PM  Show Profile
Jami - so happy to read this wonderful news! Keep at it girl, will be thinking of you

quote:
Originally posted by HunnysHen

woooohooooo !!!!! Just got realllllllly good news from doctors.................my liver enzymes are back in the normal range and don't have to do biopsy now ! Praise God and give him all the glory !!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say thank ya enough to everyone that has said prayers for me :-) I'm not completely outta the woods since they fear it's my Lupus attacking the body and vital organs............but it coulda been sooooooo much worse ! Thanx so much for all y'alls' support...................I'm so proud to have such a wonderful group of "Sisters"...............I coulda searched the world over and don't believe I'd find a better group of women anywhere !!! God Bless all of you and keep me in your prayers please..........and let me know if you need anything too.
HUGS
Jami...................I AM running behind due to all this........but for my Mail Art partner.............it will be sent to ya by end of this month !!!!!!!!!!!

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876

Go to Top of Page

mjscanlan
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Mary Jo
Dennison Minnesota
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2015 :  06:52:19 AM  Show Profile
Texas Gran! aka Marilyn thank you so very much for my wonderful painted pumpkin frame! what a great package you sent. will definitely be using those napkins next week. Love it very much. MJ

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
Go to Top of Page

NY Pumpkin girl
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Christine
Gouverneur New York
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2015 :  4:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Send NY Pumpkin girl a Yahoo! Message
I received my mail art today...Thanks so much for the lovely package. I have never heard of a blessing bowl and I will be sure to use it. The candle smells wonderful. The card is absolutely beautiful and the hen decoration is hanging up in my kitchen. So very thoughtful of you Mary Jo...

Go to Top of Page

mjscanlan
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Mary Jo
Dennison Minnesota
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2015 :  07:55:58 AM  Show Profile
Yeah! so glad you received it in one piece Christine. sorry for the delay. I have always loved the idea of a blessing bowl or gratitude bowl and have been trying my hand at making a version of it. some fail but I keep trying. glad you like it. MJ

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2015 :  3:35:32 PM  Show Profile
So glad to here you are doing well, Jami. Yes, a blessing.

I just love the kitty and bunny dolls, so creative ladies!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic October Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page