Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Countdown To Christmas Swap!!!Box 3 week of 11/16
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas Swap!!!Box 3 week of 11/16 Next Topic
Page: of 4

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:00:11 PM  Show Profile
heehee - I have your theme picked out for October and November! Just finishing up getting October ready! Did you get yours from me yet?? Should have been there I'm thinking!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:14:59 PM  Show Profile
I have not received it yet, Joyce, but some things are delayed due to the crazy weather we had this past weekend. Considering we are going to be flooded again here soon, I'm not sure how it will affect the mail.

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:28:12 PM  Show Profile
OK - thanks for letting me know :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  09:36:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy,

Wanted to let you know that I received your box yesterday. Please don;t worry about it being late, I know how things can happen. I just loved everything. The little ornaments are so cute and candles were so pretty. I sent your second box out and it should get to you on Friday.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  09:48:30 AM  Show Profile
Shannon - have you received the package yet? Or is weather still delaying mail?

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  10:15:44 AM  Show Profile
Joyce - I got my package and LOVE IT! My oldest has half claimed it, lol, saying she is going to bake first ;) The snowman scraper is especially cute! I'll try to post a picture soon :) Thank you so much!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  10:25:15 AM  Show Profile
haha! I'm thrilled that the family will get to enjoy it :) I'm also thrilled you got it!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2015 :  5:19:57 PM  Show Profile
Joyce - I am thinking your next box will not be in the mail until next weekend. I'm still working on a few things and it will probably take me the next week to finish them...

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2015 :  7:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Portia my boxES went out today.Have caught heck trying to get all the way out to the post office.But they straightened out the first package.It will be there the 21st and my second will be there the 19th.I got carried away with the second one,but feel bad for the first being delayed.There is a lollipop for both your boys in there too.I hope you love it all.Sorry.Nov will be better.

Callene C
Farmgirl 6216 and the doxies
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2015 :  5:42:24 PM  Show Profile
No problem Shannon :) I'm hoping to head out to town tomorrow to get one more thing for you and ship it Monday. It's better that you wait a week anyway as I'm away for a week at the end of the month, and should it come while I'm away, I don't know how long the post office would hold it.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2307 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2307 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2015 :  08:34:14 AM  Show Profile

Thank You Kelly for my fun package. My goodness you really are getting me in the Christmas spirit.

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Oct 21 2015 08:40:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3442 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3442 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2015 :  12:39:56 PM  Show Profile
Julie
So glad it arrived all in one piece, the jar that is. Happy you like it.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3442 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3442 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2015 :  06:36:19 AM  Show Profile
Julie
My box I received last night. You have really spoiled me. I am going to really spoil you in the next box :).
My box was sent with so many wrapped goodies. I absolutely love the old fashion clothes pins wrapped in Christmas fabric bowl fillers. The Christmas journal my daughter is going to decorate this season and fill with pictures for me using the stickers in it as well. Love the fabric squares. Soap smells so good and pretty new wash cloths. Christmas tumbler. music, and snowman is getting me in the Christmas spirit. Thank you very much for a sweet box.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2015 :  11:32:54 AM  Show Profile
Callene, I received my wonderful boxes yesterday, and I absolutely love everything. You really outdid yourself! It was worth the wait of your first box being sent back to you! I have never seen soooo many good things: beautiful fall scarf in shades of orange, candy and drink mix galore (love those), earrings, tea, wax melts and wax holder (always wanted one), Christmas material, JOY ornament, note pads, Christmas note cards and Christmas decorations, nail wraps, tags, jingle bell necklace, plastic Mason jar with straw (the jar was filled with goodies: stamps, thumbtacks, etc). The wonderful box was over-whelming! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait until Christmas to use the Christmas items.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2307 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2307 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  08:42:26 AM  Show Profile
I am so glad you liked your package Kelly, the clothes pins really are vintage from my grandmothers clothespin bag, that would put them about 60 years old or more, we found it in an old building when we were cleaning up the family farm.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3442 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3442 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  2:44:22 PM  Show Profile
Julie
What a wonderful find from family. They are so simple, but I LOVE them. But then again I am so drawn to the simplicity of years gone by.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  10:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Portia,so GLAD to hear you got the packages.I was not sure if you do scrapbooking or PLs,but filled the glass with those kinds of things.I am so glad you like the warmer.You can trade it for another color at a lot of stores.It will not hurt my feelings.I found your ornament for the next box already.I made it last year.Oh I made the bell necklace and those earrings.I have seen lots of things I want to add to my next box for you.This is so cool.I LOVE that you like all the stuff.

Callene C
Create the life you love
Love the life you create

Edited by - callene on Oct 21 2015 10:34:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  10:23:14 AM  Show Profile
Callene, you are so talented! And, I love the color green! Your box will go out next week as I am sick with a cold and sinus infection.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  12:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Thank you.I got some ideas from your stocking exchange comments.I want to send you a stocking and gift in our last exchange,plus the ornaments of course.I have one made already.May have to send the other separate.Would you like it Christmas or something you can keep up all year.They are very beautiful.I did three for my daughter.They are on her dining room wall.Maybe I can figure out something to make it multi functioning.Double sided Velcro.Haaaha!!!!!!!!Big smiles!

Callene C
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  12:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Oh wow sorry.What a cruddy friend/farmsister I am.I hope you feel better really soon.We are going thru some stuff like that as well.The baby has been throwing up flem.Poor baby.My daughter has been coughing for almost a month.I am getting congested and that is not good with asthma.The little two year old we watch is coughing and nose is runny.YUCK!!!!!!!!!It's just plain out gross here in the ole homestead.LOL.I hope you are not coughing your head off or getting any really bad head aches.Wish I was close I'd bring you a bowl of my veggies beef soup and cornbread.And some good ole hot tea with honey.Then sit and chat the day away,in hopes to make you feel better.Big hugs and smiles.Feel better soon.

Callene C
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2015 :  09:40:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy,

The postman just delivered what you ordered for me. I just love the shelf sitter, how cute he is! And I really, really love the blanket. It's so cute and so, so soft. It's getting chilly here so it is going to be used a lot.

thank you so much
hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2307 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2307 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2015 :  5:44:35 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Kelly for the final Countdown to Christmas package. I love the tart burner and wax, perfect for my bathroom. The beeswax candle is so,pretty, did you pour it. The socks are so cozy and will keep my feet toasty warm this winter. The plantain salve will come in very handy for our medicine cabinet. The little camper ornament Kelly is just to cute for words. Thank You for being such a great partner for this swap.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3442 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3442 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2015 :  09:16:36 AM  Show Profile
Julie
I am thrilled you liked everything. You have always been a wonderful partner in swaps.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

RedClover
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Christina
Bloomington Indiana
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2015 :  07:14:46 AM  Show Profile
Michele,
Your 3rd box is being sent out today! I haven't heard from you in a while, hope all is well :). Did you ever receive the 2nd box that I sent out last month?

Farmgirl #6543
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2015 :  07:19:18 AM  Show Profile
Joyce I received my dressing the table box the other day... Love it! Thank you so much! Your third box should be going out later this week :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas Swap!!!Box 3 week of 11/16 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page