Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers Needed For Sweet Fur Baby
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers Needed For Sweet Fur Baby Next Topic  

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 04 2015 :  06:26:42 AM  Show Profile
We have a gray kitty that was homeless that we took in about a month ago...He loved being outside...and wanted to go back out every time we brought him inside...There was an "evil" black cat that would come around our house and chase him and try to fight him...We would run the black cat off and he would sneak back to our house...
The gray kitty went missing for almost a week...Our neighbor called a couple days ago...and said she had a gray kitty that had showed up at her house...my husband went to check things out and sure enough it was the gray kitty...He has a hurt paw which makes him limp and a couple of bad places on his hind quarters...our vet is out of town on vacation so I am trying the best I can to care for him and treat his wounds...He was so happy when we first got him...now it appears that he is depressed from having to be inside...he's having to learn to use a litter box and even if he goes on the porch with us he is terrified...he just lays around...I guess he is in a place of healing but it is so sad to see him just lay around...he does have a good appetite and everything else is working OK(too much info)...but I am asking that everyone pray for complete healing for this sweet kitty...I guess some would say that God has other things to be concerned about...but I believe if my needs are important to me they are important to God...and He did create these sweet bundles of fur...Please pray for the sweet gray kitty to find peace in all the horrific things he has had to go through and to calm down and find peace and joy in his new loving home:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - May 04 2015 :  07:45:59 AM  Show Profile
Judy, I'm happy to pray for your little gray kitty. Indeed, they are God's creatures just as much as we are. Don't worry, he's probably not depressed, just recovering from who knows what, and conserving his energy. Bless you heart for taking him in and taking such loving care!

Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 04 2015 :  6:58:18 PM  Show Profile
I'll be praying, too, Judy! I hope he will be well soon - inside and out! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 05 2015 :  04:45:26 AM  Show Profile
We will most assuredly be praying for this sweet creature! If God cares for the sparrows, surely He cares for the little kitten! Each one is His creation! Praying!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - May 05 2015 :  05:52:17 AM  Show Profile
Praying for your little gray kitten, Judy!

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"It is... through the world of the imagination which takes us beyond the restrictions of provable fact, that we touch the hem of truth." - Madeleine L'Engle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - May 05 2015 :  08:06:24 AM  Show Profile
It sounds as if this cat is feral. There are good ways to approach the cat and train him to become more domesticated. Here is a link to a really good article about it:

http://www.wikihow.com/Tame-a-Feral-Cat

Good luck Judy.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 05 2015 :  8:51:04 PM  Show Profile
I think I agree with Marie on this one. And the link suggested is really a good one.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - May 06 2015 :  12:46:19 PM  Show Profile
Praying for that sweet little gray fur baby, He will learn that inside is where it is at and that he loves you all. God is there for all because he created them all.

Love and Blessings.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 06 2015 :  12:56:52 PM  Show Profile
How is your little gray baby doing? Praying he is adjusting!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 06 2015 :  1:12:18 PM  Show Profile

Thank you for all the prayers for our sweet little fur baby...His wounds are healing but he is still(favoring)his right paw...and hopping around...physically he appears to be fine overall except for his paw...but he is still laying around quite a bit...He has littered trained already:):):)with only 1 accident:):):)and he loves to be held and petted...please continue to pray for our sweet kitty until he is completely all healed up!!!

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:30:10 PM  Show Profile
Judy, thank goodness for pet lovers like you who take care of such sweet injured animals. Prayers for your Sweet Fur Baby.
Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3072 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3072 Posts

Posted - May 14 2015 :  7:06:18 PM  Show Profile
Judy,
It's so wonderful that you're taking care of the kitten. I pray for my cows and cats every night before I head inside. I will add you're kitty to the list too :)
Hugs,

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 15 2015 :  03:54:05 AM  Show Profile
Judy - Bless you for caring for the little kitty. As you can tell from my Welcome Wagon bio, my heart is with you. All God's creatures need help and prayer.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
(Includes 'The Simply Lived Life' blog)
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers Needed For Sweet Fur Baby Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page