Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2006 :  12:22:21 PM  Show Profile
Haven't seen any posts from Texas Fran in a while, unless I missed them. Anybody heard from her?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2006 :  1:41:42 PM  Show Profile
No, I haven't either. And we talk quite a bit. You okay Frannie girl? Love, Susan
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2006 :  2:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
are you talking about frannie who makes the acorns . She had a craft show and I think was sick for a while then loaned car to her kids then taking care of grandchildren I think. If I remember correctly she is vewry busy.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2006 :  09:30:44 AM  Show Profile
Our Texas Fran with the magic creative fingers was indeed at a craft show and SOLD OUT!!! She is nursing two little sick grandchildren, too. Go Frannie, I knew you would be a huge success. Or is that Frannie Nightingale now?! Nance
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2006 :  6:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
you gals are the best, your like farmily,hehehehehe. yes i was at the craft show and sold out.that was so wonderful.
then i came home to 2 little sick grandchildren and their parents had been off work, so i volunteered to take care of them for 2 days. we did fine, and hubby took the days off to be here with us so we really ended up having a lot of fun, even if they were sick. but as you women know who are still at home with littles they can wear you out!
i have missed all of you and am trying to get ready for thanksgiving, but tonite i just had to sneak a peek at the site.
nancy jo i sent you an email cause your package is finally in the mail. hope to really catch up with everyone after thanksgiving. hope everyone has the most blessed of thanksgivings!
love fran

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic WHERE IS TEXAS FRAN?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page