Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Today is Aunt Jenny's surgery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Today is Aunt Jenny's surgery Next Topic
Page: of 2

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2015 :  2:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
Doing better each day. Lots of phys. Therapy at home still, but it is getting a little easier. Been knitting quite a bit too. Life is good. ;-)

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4178 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4178 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2015 :  4:37:09 PM  Show Profile
Speedy recovery Jenny. Keep up with the exercises and you will be up and moving soon!

Farming in WI

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  12:33:08 PM  Show Profile
Praying your healing goes speedily!!

My best to all,
Mel
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  4:11:11 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad that you are doing better each day. You have continued prayers for healing, strength and comfort. What are you knitting? :)

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2015 :  11:48:38 AM  Show Profile
So good to hear your feeling better. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  10:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
The home health phys. Therapist took out the staples -24 of them - yesterday. I am getting around a little better each day. Next week i start going to a regular physical Therapy place 3 times a week thru Feb. At least. The pain is getting less so i am able to cut down on the pain killers, which i hate taking. I am still being spoiled by my sweetie. Have knitted tote bag with some beautiful varigated mohair/wool yarn from our own Grace Gerber. Just need to sew the parts together. Will take a picture when i get done. Now i am knitting on some little stuffed animals and balls from scraps and leftover yarns. For Easter for the grandkids. I have been working quite a bit on another project as well. After being engaged more than two years now and blending our households exactly two years ago, we are getting married in my moms back yard on March 1st! Exciting stuff!

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Today is Aunt Jenny's surgery Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page