Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Outpost
 Help with changing air plane flight tickets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Outpost: Previous Topic Help with changing air plane flight tickets Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2015 :  12:27:14 PM  Show Profile
As I posted on another place here, my husband was in a farm accident. He get his hand caught in a belt and pulley on an auger. I know....what was he thinking
We had booked tickets on Allegiant to fly down and see my parents this next week by Phoenix, AZ. Well, he has a follow up to check on the surgery and we need to move the flight date. Unfortunately, I did not buy flight ins. Can anyone tell me if I can still change these without loosing money?

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  05:21:56 AM  Show Profile
Kem, I suggest you call Allegiant airlines at their 1-800 number and speak with a ticket agent. Only an Allegiant representative will be able to tell you what options are open.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  05:36:21 AM  Show Profile
Kem, Winnie is right. I worked for an airline for years in a little airport where everyone was pretty close. We have Allegiant at our airport and their operation is very different than Delta, American, and United. I don't know their policy for ticket changes, but more than likely there will be a fee involved. I hope you can get it all squared away, and I'll pray for the recovery of your husband.

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"It is... through the world of the imagination which takes us beyond the restrictions of provable fact, that we touch the hem of truth." - Madeleine L'Engle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  08:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
I agree with the other gals . . . each airline is different. I pray for his healing, for strength for both of you. I also hope you can reschedule your trip before hot weather sets in in Phoenix. My daughter lives there and, unless necessary, don't go down to visit between the beginning of May and end of October.
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  1:46:40 PM  Show Profile
I would see if the doctor could get a letter together. The airline might wave the change fee.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2015 :  1:25:36 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the comments. We went anyway and hubby is resting. Why do I forget a bigger power is in charge. Probably all in the plan well before his accident. Let go, let God.
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic Help with changing air plane flight tickets Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page