Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Valentine's Day Homemade Soap Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Valentine's Day Homemade Soap Swap Next Topic  

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2015 :  12:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
I have an idea for a small, fun swap. Let's see if there is enough interest!

The first 9 gals who sign up for this swap will make any homemade soap they like, and swap 1 bar with each other to try! Mark the bars as to the type/scent/etc. (ex: goat's milk/tea tree scented/good for the skin) and wrap them festively for Valentine's Day then mail and ship them to each swap sister!

You will be sending out 9 small packages total, so postage should not be too bad and you will be getting 9 different homemade soaps back in return!

So start making your soap now (so it has time to cure) and make a note of these important dates:

Taking sign-ups until 1/31/15 or we reach 9 sisters total, whichever comes first! I count as the 1st sister, of course as I want to play, too! ;)

Mail out all 9 packages to your soap swap sisters by 2/7/15 so they are sure to get them in time for Valentine's Day!

(PLEASE NOTE: Some homemade soap recipes call for at least a month to sit and cure. If your soaps are not fully cured but you still want to participate in this swap just make a small note to your sisters to let them know how to finish curing the bars they get from you before they use them!)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressiveHomemaker?ref=bookmarks Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Valentine's Day Homemade Soap Swap Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page