Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What do you pay for a haircut/color?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What do you pay for a haircut/color? Next Topic
Page: of 2

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2006 :  7:32:30 PM  Show Profile
The last time I had my hair cut and foiled, etc on Long Island it was over $200.00 plus a tip. Granted, I was there for a few hours (my hair is mostly white naturally and adding color is a job, plus the foils after.) I was not happy about doing this every five weeks (or else I look like a skunk with the white stripe popping out on the top of my head, so I let the white hair come out and color it myself now if I get tired of how white I look (especially in winter). I cut it myself too, which some of my friends comment on ;) but it looks okay most of the time. With two kids in college, that $200+ goes a long way towards bills here.
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2006 :  05:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
I pay $30 or so for a hair cut blow dry and style and then like over $50 for color/highlights. I do have long hair as well. I have been avoiding getting my hair done cause of $ issues but I also don't want to color it from a nasty box. Those things have bad chemicals. If you know of one that is natural let me know please!!! I just don't want anything too harsh. What the lady would use at the salon I'm sure is not natural BUT it's more friendly for my hair. I just want to color on a more natural level. I love playing around with color:) I also can't decide on a hair style...I have long thick straight hair. It always needs layered to give it a boost cause of the heaviness. I love hair talk hehe I'm a girly girl but can dig, garden, clean, get muddy with the best. I love dirt;)

"... to thine ownself be true."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What do you pay for a haircut/color? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page