Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2015! WINTER boxes due out now!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2015! WINTER boxes due out now! Next Topic
Page: of 9

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2015 :  11:20:54 AM  Show Profile
Gayle, you are so very welcome! And yep, I'd say we're friends forever, too!

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2015 :  12:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Joyce, Thank you for the thoughtful box of Summer goodies. What a sweet farm sister you are!

I loved sitting down with the latest copy of GRIT magazine and my boys devoured the soup peach candies!

I hope you got your last couple of boxes from me and enjoyed them!

Hugs,
Rachell

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressiveHomemaker?ref=bookmarks Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2015 :  12:32:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rachell! I have only received one box from you - the winter box in which I posted a thank you and picture here. I haven't gotten anything else yet :) Joyce

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2015 :  4:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Joyce, I have not sent a Winter box yet, only Spring and Summer. Maybe the latest is taking its time to get to you up in Canada. Please let me know if you get it, because if not, I have a all the tracking info. here.

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressiveHomemaker?ref=bookmarks Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2015 :  6:19:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rachell - I'm sorry - I meant the Spring box :) Apparently I have my seasons confused - lol! Winter is so much like spring here...we get very little (if any) snow. I will let you know if I receive it or not - my PO said they may have lost a package, they had an extra pick up notice, but wasn't sure if it was a duplicate or not. Do you think you could send me the tracking info so I could check? Thanks :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2015 :  7:36:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Mary Ellen!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2015 :  9:29:10 PM  Show Profile
Rachell - I got my lovely package today!!! Thank you SO much for everything - I feel quite spoiled :) I will try to upload a picture onto my computer from my camera so I can post it here for everyone. I will do this tomorrow :) Thank you again!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2015 :  08:12:37 AM  Show Profile
Mary Ellen, My goodness you spoiled me! I was so excited to get your package. I absolutely love everything. I have taken photos, but cannot get them to post lately. I will keep trying! Thank you! <3

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2015 :  7:24:22 PM  Show Profile
Rachell, lovely package from Joyce. Thank you so much for sharing!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  08:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Thank you, Carole!

Joyce, so glad you got it and enjoyed it! hugs

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  08:42:52 AM  Show Profile
Next, time I will take a picture of what I send you Diana so everyone can see it too. I'm so glad you liked it all!

Farmgirl sister #308
Buying Club & Marketing
www.marketsofsunshine.com
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  11:13:30 AM  Show Profile
check out the fab package I just received from my swap partner Kris... I LOVE the piggy chip clip, that oinks when you open it... and a little good lukc piggy to carry in my pocket.. the herbs in a can are going to be much fun to grow.. she also made me some yummy lemon hand scrub!!! really really nice.. some gardners soap and lip balms, a sweet book mark and notebook, some treats and local coffee from her area.. a sweet little candle.. what a fun package and a great swap partner.. thanks Kris

http://plumkrazy.etsy.com
http://plumkrazyvintage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  6:55:44 PM  Show Profile
Ok girls! Bringing this to the first page... According to my calendar the Fall Boxes should be going out, right??

Star, I will have your box out this Friday.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

midnitesun
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michelle
Lone Oak Texas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  8:20:41 PM  Show Profile
OH CRAP. I forgot AGAIN.
I will my box shipped out by weeks end.

Michelle
Bent River Alpacas
Lone Oak, Hunt County, Texas
www.bent-river-alpacas.com
Farmgirl Sister #6404
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  04:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Yes girls! FALL boxes are due out now! If you have not gotten yours in the mail yet, there is still time to get them to your swap sister by the Autumnal Equinox! Have fun and stay warm as the days shorten and cool down! :) <3

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  05:24:12 AM  Show Profile
Mine was mailed out last Wednesday! Forgot to post a note on this site. Thanks for the reminder! Cheers!

Carole

Edited by - ceridwen on Sep 14 2015 05:24:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  5:39:50 PM  Show Profile
Danyel, I mailed out your package this afternoon, I hope you like it. The weather is starting to cool off and we have had lots of rain, on the good side I wore my red slogger boots with the chickens on them to work, since it was raining. I love Autumn.
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  07:17:59 AM  Show Profile
Marsha sent yours yesterday.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  07:28:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi Carole, Your package will go out tomorrow. Got mine a couple of days ago. Such lovely things.

The towels are just right for fall and so cheerful. I really like the fabric panel you sent. I plan on making at least one pillow and who knows maybe a tote bag too. The candle smells wonderful! The pumpkin napkins are perfect to add to my collection. I use decorative napkins for craft projects and sometimes for meals lol. My daughter loves candy corn. Maybe she will leave a little for me. lol Thank You!!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  10:25:17 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, glad your package arrived and that you like your goodies! Cheers!

Carole
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  10:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
I would so love to do this swap.Even if I only got the tail end of this year.My birthday falls in Dec and it would be so nice to do this.I have got involved in other swaps.So far have loved the two.I am very crazy about the Pocket Letter Swap.I am not from Atlanta and have no friends here.I try to keep in touch with my old friends back home but they are very busy people.But who isn't?My life has taken a few wrong turns and lead me to live here with my oldest daughter and her family.I am trying to make my room feel like home,but losing mine to black mold has been very hard.And has lead me down a few dark paths.Nothing crazy,by no means.I just stay sad alot.Then one of my rays of sunshine no longer has the use of her back legs.She needs lots of help around.They may just be dogs to some people,but they are my babies.I saw this tonight and thought it would be so marvelous,but then saw the dates on it.I was very confused at first.LOL.Well have fun ladies and God bless.

Callene C
Farmgirl 6216
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  4:39:59 PM  Show Profile
MaryEllen, Your package is all wrapped up and going into tomorrow's mail. I am running behind as usual! I hope you will enjoy everything. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  09:26:33 AM  Show Profile
Diana, your package will be going out next week. Still adding to it! I received your package but I have not had time to even open it until today. I'll post pictures later for everyone to see.

Farmgirl sister #308
Buying Club & Marketing
www.marketsofsunshine.com
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  5:39:46 PM  Show Profile
Michelle , Your package went out today :)

Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi
Farmgirl Sister #1983
www.etsy.com/shop/farmgirlrummageshop
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  6:32:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary Ellen,

I haven't heard from you, I hope you are doing ok and that your fall pacakge arrived in good shape and you enjoy everything.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2015! WINTER boxes due out now! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page