Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Spring Clothespin Bag Swap - Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Clothespin Bag Swap - Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 12

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - May 20 2015 :  11:09:23 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn, the homemade laundry soap I use doesn't generate soap suds from what I've seen. Mine has borax, arm and hammer washing powder and Fels Naptha. Works really well in my front loader. I'm not a big fan of my machine though. One of these days I'll probably go back to a top loader. Hope this helps!

Linda! I got a surprise in my mail yesterday. Thank you. I loved it. I can't wait to see what your angel sends. Love you girls!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - May 20 2015 :  11:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Glad you like the tucks, RoDonna.

I use the same soap as you. No suds. I am going to make the liquid version next though. Lol

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  6:44:56 PM  Show Profile
Denise! Sweet angel I got the clothes pin bag you sent me. I loved it!! Thank you so much. I'm excited to use it. I'm going to be building me a new clothes line soon so can't wait to use it!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  7:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
That is so cute, RoDonna. You and your new clothesline will love it! Thank you, Denise, for stepping up to be an angel! I love the "John Deere" on the pocket.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Jun 02 2015 12:24:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  8:30:35 PM  Show Profile
I love the colors in your Rodonna, That is nice Denise.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  8:39:26 PM  Show Profile
CUTE RoDonna/Denise!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Jeanna
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Jeanna
Franklin NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2015 :  05:08:47 AM  Show Profile
Linda, It really doesn't matter if it is dry or liquid, Homemade laundry soap doesn't make suds. You have to have Sodium lauryl sulfate in your soap to get suds. It doesn't change the cleaning power of the detergent, we have just been told that we need suds by the soap industry. But don't you love making your own?

Jeanna
Farmgirl Sister #41

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2015 :  05:55:07 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I love making the soap. It is cheaper than buying the name brands that contain who knows what. I also like that I found Zote soap that is already in flakes in boxes at my WalMart.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

Edited by - quiltee on Jun 02 2015 05:56:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2015 :  08:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Sherry, I hope you got your package from me and I hope you enjoyed it.

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressiveHomemaker?ref=bookmarks Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Clothespin Bag Swap - Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page