Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 NEW *** FARMGIRL COOKBOOK - Ordering ***
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic NEW *** FARMGIRL COOKBOOK - Ordering *** Next Topic
Page: of 4

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  1:24:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Diane:

I got my three cookbooks today and cannot wait to get started with the recipes. My husband is recovering from a surgery on his hernia that he had today, so I will be doing a lot of housebound stuff like cooking and cleaning (anyone want to help clean my sewing closet??)for the next few days. Thank you for all of your hard work. It looks great!

Sheryl-lyn

P.S. Did the money thing work out? I made the check out for dollars. Was it enough? If not, please let me know and I will send another check ASAP.
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  2:06:06 PM  Show Profile
Your check hasn't arrived yet Sheryl-lyn, I will let you know as soon as it does.

For those of you who haven't sent me checks or MO's yet, I would sure appreciate it if you could do it asap!

Di
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  07:49:37 AM  Show Profile
Diane, I apologise if you've already told me... I can't remember whether you have confirmed receiving payment from me?

Perhaps you could email anyone whose payment hasn't come? I sure would want to know!

XO,
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  09:34:07 AM  Show Profile
I did receive yours Ann, thanks so much. And Sheryl-lyn, yours came this morning, along with Babs', Tina's, and Cindy W.'s.
Di
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic NEW *** FARMGIRL COOKBOOK - Ordering *** Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page