Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for my Holly! update 2-5-15
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for my Holly! update 2-5-15 Next Topic
Page: of 3

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2014 :  9:06:54 PM  Show Profile
You are welcome, Connie. Hope things are still progressing nicely.Prayers continuing.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  3:10:34 PM  Show Profile

The Dr. has put Holly on A Beta -Blocker and monitoring closely. This was the Ultra Sound from 12-18-14. They said Lily June is fine, she looks like her Mama's baby Pictures!
I cried the whole time! Just can't get over this technology!

Thanks for Continued prayers!!

Merry Christmas
Connie Imagine....#3393
Go to Top of Page

Terralea
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Terra
Midland Michigan
USA
138 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  3:31:35 PM  Show Profile
I just saw this as well. What a beautiful baby girl. I will pray for you, your daughter Holly and beautiful Lily June.

Terralea
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  4:05:12 PM  Show Profile
Oh my GOSH, Connie! She Lily June is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It IS amazing what they can do and see these days! When I first saw my son, I cried the whole time! :) Love and blessings to all - I'm just so excited and happy for you! God really DOES hear the cries of our hearts! Please tell Holly to stay strong! I'll still be praying! Hugs and love - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  05:15:23 AM  Show Profile
Oh Connie, this is a priceless sonogram photo! I am so glad baby is doing well and Holly is hanging in there. No too much longer now!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  12:53:27 PM  Show Profile
So Nice to meet you Terra! and Thank You! for your prayers!! each and every one of your prayers is precious to me and my family!!!

Thank you Nini! I cry every time I go to the Dr. with her. even though they did not have Sonograms back in my day, I still remember the awe and the joy of carrying Holly and feeling her move and wondering if she was a boy or girl!

Winnie, I can't hardly stand the wait any longer! Thank you!!

Granny Bear and Pops got her bed up for our House. Holly and Kenny both travel 1-2 times a month for work, so most cases she will stay with Granny Bear and Pops as Kenny's family lives in another city. Here is a picture of her bed at our house. Susan Branch would love that I picked Peter Rabbit. I have collected those books and figurines too for years and still have Holly's Peter Rabbit books to read Lily June! It took us 4 hours to put the bed together!

The lord blessed us to find the bed at a brand new store that opened called Dirt Cheap. They buy out stock from stores that go out of business and that week, we went to Tractor Supply and was not going to go in Dirt Cheap that day but did and they had baby beds and changing tables 2/3 off the retail price!!

Merry Christmas! and Big Hug! to the best Farm Sisters ever!!!
Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on Dec 20 2014 12:55:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  1:43:58 PM  Show Profile
So very very sweet! Continuing to pray for Holly and Lily June!!!! And of course you as well (and Melissa!) Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  7:47:36 PM  Show Profile
Have a very Merry Christmas Connie and give Holly my love too!
Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  10:44:37 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful baby.....and bed!! Blessings to you and Holly and all the family. What a miracle!!! God is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continuing to pray.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  1:38:13 PM  Show Profile

Ms. Connie...Thanks for sharing with us...how precious are children in the sight of the Lord...I am so happy for you and love the bed...please keep us informed of how Holly and sweet baby are doing as we keep all of you in our prayers:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2015 :  1:53:36 PM  Show Profile
It will certainly be a happy 2015 in your house!! Already, your Lily is beautiful. What an amazing ultrasound photo! I am SO happy for all of you. Her bed is so cute. My daughter had her own room at my mothers too. Hugs, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2015 :  5:32:50 PM  Show Profile
I can hardly wait until Holly has her baby and I know you all are going to be so happy to have her there with you all as well.
I enjoy watching on facebook to see what you are adding for her in the nursery at your home.

Take care Connie
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  09:21:44 AM  Show Profile
Holly just got home from the ER, she has the flu and it is about 3 more weeks until Lily June is here. Please keep them in your prayers. I have the flu also, I missed the family Baby shower 2 weeks ago. It is the hardest flu to get over! here is a pic of the diaper cake I made. The lamb troll was Holly's when she was a little girl. Im glad I finished 2 weeks ahead of time, since I came down with the flu! It was my first time to make one, they are fun and sooo easy! I used her Cabbage Patch Doll to make the Tub decoration. her friends from high school loved it.

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  09:27:28 AM  Show Profile
I just came across this thread. Prayers are with you all. I found the original post frightening and am so glad things are going well! It is always hard to wait for a little one but I know you will all be so relieved when the moment comes!

Hugs,
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5077 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5077 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  11:02:13 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Susan!!
Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  2:09:53 PM  Show Profile
Connie
I am praying you all get over the awful Flu going around. What a beautiful diaper cake and tub you made. Lilly will be so precious in her room.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  7:23:49 PM  Show Profile

Connie...I am so sorry that Holly is sick...I believe that God will protect both of them and bring them through this safely. So sorry you had to miss the baby shower:( but life is going to be filled with so many wonderful memories for all of you:):):)All the pictures you posted are beautiful:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  05:24:58 AM  Show Profile
Connie, I will be keeping Holly and you in my prayers for healing! Looking forward Lilly June's arrival!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  08:18:02 AM  Show Profile
Connie,
Praying for fast recovery from that darn flu.
I am so excited for your family and for the FarmGirls- we can't wait to see her when she arrives!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  3:36:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh, man... I feel so bad for Holly! I will be praying, too, Connie - for BOTH of you! Please tell Holly I said: "Get well, Holly! It's going to be all right! Think happy thoughts and just focus on that precious little Lilly June's arrival! We're praying! WE LOVE YOU!!!"

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2015 :  3:01:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Connie, Just saw this thread.. What a precious baby...Isn't is wonderful what they can do and know now!! There is nothing in the world like being a grandma...Those little arms around your neck.....just wished mine didn't live so far away...oh well...we Skype and they are healthy. Will be praying and watching!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be too kind!

Farmgirl of the Month for June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2015 :  3:46:50 PM  Show Profile
Somehow I had missed the latest update! Definitely praying Holly quickly gets over the flu (and you!!!) and the baby is healthy and strong <3

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for my Holly! update 2-5-15 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page