Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Chickens eggs are starting to hatch!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Chickens eggs are starting to hatch! Next Topic  

shelbyc
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

shannon
murdale british columbia
Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2014 :  10:01:56 PM  Show Profile
I have three chickens and a while ago two of them were broody so I got eggs from a neighbor six for one eight for another. Now three weeks later they are starting to hatch today, five so far! Goldie, the other little chicken has been wandering around the pen by herself looking lonely and she has decided to set now too, so I got five eggs from another friend and put them under her. I don't know what I'll do with all the chickens, but you know the saying "don't count your chicks before they're hatched" Anyway I'm pretty excited and they're really cute!

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2014 :  11:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
That is awesome!! Hopefully you will be enjoying plenty of fresh eggs soon!! So happy for you!!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Chickens eggs are starting to hatch! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page