Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 jeans (silver brand name) very comfy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic jeans (silver brand name) very comfy Next Topic  

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  05:53:21 AM  Show Profile
hi girls, i got some jeans the other day and the name on them are silver (brand name) thet are soooo nice, thought i would share that with ya all, i got them at a thrift store though, as i believe ther are quite expensive to buy them anywhere else, but man oh man, they are the most comfy jeans i ever had on, in case u's are all looking for comfy jeans, they are worth looking into, jo!

i thought love was all you needed? courage is needed too!

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  05:58:42 AM  Show Profile
Cool find, Jocelyn! 'Silver' jeans go for $80 retail. I've found good jeans at the thrift store, too -- Old Navy, Levis, Calvin Klein. Sometimes I see the more expensive brands, too, but they are always the teeny-tiny sizes. Good for you on finding those jeans!
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  11:22:56 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I have some jean pants and shorts with that bran I like them too.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ali2583
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Alison
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
404 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  3:03:22 PM  Show Profile
Jo, I'm so glad you like Silver jeans. Did you know that they're made in my hometown of Winnipeg? Apparently quite a few celebrities (like Posh Spice) are into them too.

"God's gift to you is life. What you choose to do with that life is your gift to God"
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  03:24:46 AM  Show Profile
my ex daughter in law, turned me on to them, and i really do love them, the thrift store where i found them they are a bit high priced, then most thrift stores, but like u say they are quite high priced anywhere else, i wear them alot, i have four pair, two are hipsters little getting used to, but are awsome. and the other are just plain high waiste! well have a good day all, i am into making wreaths already later jo!

i thought love was all you needed? courage is needed too!
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic jeans (silver brand name) very comfy Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page