True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  8:25:24 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,

thanx for posting the pic for me.............and I'm sooooo glad I was your "once or twice a year do it different" ! I love it very much :-)

Texas size Farmgirl Hugs
Jami

Farmgirl Sister # 5876
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - May 19 2014 :  10:09:43 AM  Show Profile
April Mail Art is now closed. I hope everyone enjoyed their trades. If you have not received Mail Art from your partner, please send me an email.

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3108 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3108 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2014 :  12:39:43 PM  Show Profile
Kristine,
I'm sorry to hear we lost a swapper. Thank you for sending me something to make up for it. I LOVE the purple tag. Purple is my favorite color. It's already hanging up in my dining room so I can enjoy seeing it everyday.

Thanks again!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2014 :  06:29:06 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you like it Heather. Thanks for hanging in there as we iron out the bumps!

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page

newfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Janis
Baker WV
101 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  1:33:15 PM  Show Profile
Corri,

Now I see it!!! Thank you for posting my mail art to you. I really enjoyed painting the tiny coneflower. I realized after looking for your response that I haven't been following the topic correctly. I hope you don't think me a big baby, whining and all. But, I must say, I feel better now. Thanks for the encouragement. Jan
quote:
Originally posted by pariscreekfarmgirl

Thank you for all the goodies, Jan!!! The picture is beautiful, I LOVE coneflowers and have been known to wear a bandana here and there. :) Like you, my life is also filled with animals as I worked at a vet for 10 years. In about 10 days it will be two years that I have been able to be a stay at home mom and live my dream of making jewelry, taking care of my animals and gardening. Happy spring to you too and thanks again!!! :)

Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  8:01:51 PM  Show Profile
Jan, I did not think you were being a baby! It sounds like you have not been having the best luck with the mail art swap and then not feeling like your gifts were appreciated must have been discouraging. I am glad you finally saw my post and I wish you luck in the future! It is fun to receive a surprise package in the mail and I hope yours comes soon. Enjoy your summer! :)
Go to Top of Page

SuzanneH
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Suzanne
St Francisville Louisiana
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2014 :  05:55:27 AM  Show Profile
Jan I received your beautiful art work, just not when it entered my house. My sweet daughters intercepted it first. They finally turned it over and before i could see who sent it ....it "disappeared" again. After reading your post I got them to relenguish it back to me so I could see who to say thank you too.
I wanted to put it in my bed room, but I think I will place it in a public room so my daughters and I can all enjoyed it.
I am so sorry for the delay. I completely understand. My swamps gave not gone well at all either.

My daughters and I are growing lavender so this was the perfect little piece of art for us.

Oh and I am using the cute little note book.
Suzanne

Smile on me, your servant; teach me the right way to live. Psalm 119:135

Suzanne
Farmgirl #828
http://www.etsy.com/shop/countrylifenaturals
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TuttieLou
http://parishfarmgirl.com
http://pinterest.com/suzholland/
Go to Top of Page

newfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Janis
Baker WV
101 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  9:08:23 PM  Show Profile
Corri,
Thank you so much for responding and letting me know of your post. I think I NOW understand how to follow a thread. Forgive me for not seeing your post, but I am so glad you liked it. Blessings to my new farmgirl sister. Jan Shook
quote:

Thank you for all the goodies, Jan!!! The picture is beautiful, I LOVE coneflowers and have been known to wear a bandana here and there. :) Like you, my life is also filled with animals as I worked at a vet for 10 years. In about 10 days it will be two years that I have been able to be a stay at home mom and live my dream of making jewelry, taking care of my animals and gardening. Happy spring to you too and thanks again!!! :)

Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  07:22:59 AM  Show Profile
The forums are a little confusing to use, I think. I am still getting the hang of them as well. Thanks again and have a wonderful summer! ~Corri
quote:
Originally posted by newfarmgirl

Corri,
Thank you so much for responding and letting me know of your post. I think I NOW understand how to follow a thread. Forgive me for not seeing your post, but I am so glad you liked it. Blessings to my new farmgirl sister. Jan Shook
quote:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page