LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2014 :  10:34:47 AM  Show Profile
After seeing the write up about Wonderbag on page 16 in the new April/May issue of MJF, I went online and read up about it.

After a lot of research I ordered one on Amazon and am pretty excited. It hasn't arrived yet, but I was wondering if anyone else ordered one or already has one, and if you are already using one how it's been going.

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder

"A [wo]man is rich in proportion to the number of things which [s]he can afford to let alone." - Henry David Thoreau

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2014 :  1:04:44 PM  Show Profile
Hey Suzanne!
I posted this question a few weeks ago!
Let me know how you like yours!
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65618

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2014 :  1:21:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lisa!

Sorry I didn't see your original post!!

I'm really excited about it and waiting for it to be delivered from Amazon! Did you order one, too?

I guess they have a limited amount for sale there every day. I ordered mine last week in the morning, told two friends about it and when they tried to order their in the afternoon, they were sold out. A few days later they were listed in stock again, but then sold out by that evening.

I think it sounds like a really awesome idea, but what I can gather from reviews is you have to read the info that comes with it carefully and put a towel inside it before you put down your pot in there.

I seriously cannot wait to try mine when it arrives!

And I like that for every one you buy, it donates one to a family in need!

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder

"A [wo]man is rich in proportion to the number of things which [s]he can afford to let alone." - Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Wonderbag? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page