Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 webmaster@maryjanesfarm.org
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic webmaster@maryjanesfarm.org Next Topic  

Ann43
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Ks.
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  06:07:42 AM  Show Profile
This is ann43-HELP, I can't continue to be on here as every morning I get up & check my email on my internet server I have somewhere between 74-80 messages from this site & I can't do anything only sit here & delete all that & they're not addressed to me!!!PLEASE RESPOND ASAP TO MY REGULAR EMAIL ADDRESS-LOVE YOUR SITE-BUT NOT THIS SITUATION....

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  06:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
You have clicked on "subscribe to this topic" maybe on accident when trying to hit "reply to topic". Go to top of page and click on "My subscriptions." On the new page on the right hand side click on everything that reads "unsubscribe" - they, the emails, will go away. If this happens again do the same. It just means you clicked on "Sunscribe to topic," so on accident you did it to yourself - we all have at one time or another done this. This question shows up quite often.
Good luck
sunhsine

I thought about sending you an email but you don't have yours posted and you would just delete it as one of the other items. So figured I'd post this here as it may help others too.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Nov 03 2006 08:49:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  07:28:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Ann! Sunshine gave you some great ideas and directions - if they don't work for you, just let me know....

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  11:07:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ann and welcome!
Sorry I didn't see your e-mail earlier - you all are sure early-morning farmgirls! Sunshine's right - you probably "subscribed" to the whole forum, and therefore, got an e-mail every time someone posted to the forum.

I've posted a set of Member Tips in the Welcome Wagon section that includes an overview of the subscription feature on our forum, as well as other helpful tips for new members. See it here:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6545

In the meantime, here is the paragraph from that page that talks about subscriptions:
By “subscribing” to a topic, you will receive an e-mail every time someone posts to that topic. You can also subscribe to a category, or to the whole forum by clicking on the “subscribe to this board” link at the upper right of the forum list. Be aware that if you subscribe to the whole forum, you will receive an e-mail every time someone posts, and that can be pretty overwhelming! You can manage your subscriptions by clicking on the “my subscriptions” link at the top right of each page, then subscribing and unsubscribing there.

Thank you!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

nouveau_farmchick
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Paris
Sequim Wa
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  2:30:33 PM  Show Profile
Hello Carol,
I was hoping to change my User Name, but can't find an area for changes on that in my profile. Please, direct me to the correct area.

thank you,
Pennie

God bless Farmers
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  3:30:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls. Sorry, but you can't change your user name on the forum.
Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic webmaster@maryjanesfarm.org Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page