Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 STAY SAFE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic STAY SAFE! Next Topic  

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2014 :  04:18:16 AM  Show Profile
Praying everyone that this latest winter storm on the east coast stays safe!!! It went through SC during the last 24-36 hours. We had no electric for about 10 hours. There are many people that are still without! Branches, trees, and power lines are down all over the place!!! Accidents happened all day yesterday and last night. It is kinda eerie right now - I don't hear any sirens - and they have been steady going. Praying for all those affected by this storm and those who are getting snow from it in the future. Stay warm and safe <3

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2014 :  09:21:43 AM  Show Profile
Wow! That is scarey what the weather is doing, I hope your are staying in and warm as well.
Enjoy today and stay safe.

blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5076 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5076 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2014 :  10:19:24 AM  Show Profile
Praying! my Holly just moved to Chicago this past week! and she is having trouble adjusting! it was a great job, too good to pass up!

Hugs!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2014 :  04:39:36 AM  Show Profile
Good thoughts coming to all of you that are in the heavily affected areas. Please be safe and warm as possible :)

Blessings,
Linda

http://grannysbirds.blogspot.com/
Country at Heart
'For I know the plans I have for you......'
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1509 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1509 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2014 :  04:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
oh my goodness shannon!!! you worry me sick girlie!!! I miss you and I should be able to sit down and email you today. Sorry I feel like a crappy friend I haven't gotten to it already. in the meantime please be careful

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://themostlycrunchyfarmgirl/wordpress.com

www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic STAY SAFE! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page