Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season's swap ________partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's swap ________partners Next Topic
Page: of 5

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2014 :  3:49:42 PM  Show Profile
Denise Ann, thank you for your generosity! I feel blessed! :)

Denise you are quite astute! :) Daisies...favorite flowers. Purple...favorite color. Candle lover of all kinds! Lovely dishcloths, embellished towels(butterflies also a big favorite of mine). Delightful ribbon necklace...so very Spring! Lindt chocolate bunny and Jelly Belly jelly beans..delish! As you can all see...too much to list but all very much appreciated.

My best to all,
Mel
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!

Edited by - Kirksmom71 on Apr 04 2014 3:53:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2014 :  2:27:33 PM  Show Profile
Christa,
Thanx so very very much for partnering w/ me for this swap ! I can't wait to do this :-)

Jami (FG: Jayemi)
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2014 :  3:37:56 PM  Show Profile
FOR EVERYONE...........................
I have successfully been able to get my new/correct username.......thanx to THE WONDERFUL BRIAN !!!!!!
Anyone that has had any exchange partnering or posts from me in the past, plaese take note of the change. ONLY my username has changed......all else is the same :-) I was previously Farmgirl Jayemi and now am HunnysHen !

thanx so much
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2014 :  4:00:59 PM  Show Profile
Mel,
I am so glad you enjoyed the box!! I am waiting for it to warm up here so I can go to the Farmers market and use my cute market bag. I wore my apron on Sunday when I did a marathon cooking day with my sister, she was jealous!! Have blessed easter!!
Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2014 :  3:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Girls! Look at the amazing set of goodies that Christa sent me for Spring's Sweet Season Swap! I wanted to post all about it sooner but my camera went missing. I finally found it, YAY!!!

There is SO much here I don't want to forget thanking her for anything as it was all fabulous and so appreciated.

It was an Easter basket stuffed with all manner of goodies including: microfiber towel, garden gloves, decorative cute little kitchen witch, cute doll made out of kitchen towels, tulip candle, a few packets of seeds, 4 beeswax votives, a handmade sculpey bunny rabbit, jar of chocolate covered candied ginger (hubby's and my favorite!), marshmallow pops (my kids loved them), bubbles, ceramic candle dish, butterfly pin, picture holder, and a lovely note card (which I loved reading). Thank you thank you thank you!

I hope you enjoyed your package as well. :)

http://progressivehomemaker.wordpress.com/ Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2014 :  4:22:23 PM  Show Profile
It's beautiful Rachell!!
Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2014 :  10:22:38 AM  Show Profile
I'm going to try again to post here. I can't seem to pkace a message here with or without a photo.
So first I will try it without a photo first again. I have received a wonderful package from Joyce.
I receives some lovely seeds that I already put in the ground, candles,, some sweets, a doily, a table runner,pen, cupcake holders, lovely cards......
I just LOVE it.
So thank you very much Joyce and I hope that my package will arrive soon too.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  08:47:57 AM  Show Profile
Linda did you get my package? I hope it arrived safe and sound! Please let me know that you did. I did not get my package yet. I'm sure it will come this week!

Thanks for sharing all the great packages you ladies got!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchholistics.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

www.marketsofsunshine.com
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  4:02:54 PM  Show Profile
This is my basket from Becky aka "Ladybek9756" Love it all, cup towel, potholder, crocheted hat, a basket full of flavored teas. The dress dish towel and potholder are so very lovely! I recieve a lot of compliments on them! Thank you!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  8:41:29 PM  Show Profile
Monique - I got your package today!!!! I LOVE love love everything. I can't thank you enough :) I feel SO spoiled!! I love Hema and Xenos...so it's SO neat to actually get things from there!! I also love my pot holder - did you make it yourself? I'm looking forward to purchasing some delft blau material when I'm in the Netherlands next summer. Again....thank you so much for everything, it truly felt like a package from "home" :)
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  3:57:59 PM  Show Profile
I will try and post pic of all the lovely and fun things Marsha sent!
Will try and post tomorrow :)
Just got my wifi back up and running!

Blessings,
Linda

http://grannysbirds.blogspot.com/
Country at Heart
'For I know the plans I have for you......'
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  08:45:08 AM  Show Profile
Marsha,
I hope your envelope and pkg arrived ok?

Hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  10:14:33 AM  Show Profile
I love the gifts Linda! I am going to take a pic and post soon. I am super busy right now working on a high school promotion I am doing with artist and direct sales ladies all over the U.S.!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchholistics.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  11:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Marsha,
I'm just glad all arrived safe, no worries. My son is in the hospital right now so my mind very occupied as well!
I still hope to post a pic as well. Just a bit crazy right now.

Hugs to all and now for our summer season swap ;)

Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  12:41:09 PM  Show Profile

Thank You! Linda for the great gifts! I can use the garden gloves and love the color. The gluten free cookbook is going to be put to great use. I have the desk calendar by my computer and all the tea and coffee sub. packs are on my table. The little box is adorable and I want to make one. The cute butterfly bag is going in my scrapbook along with the papers. This was one of my favorite swaps!

Farmgirl sister #308

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
582 Posts

Posted - May 14 2014 :  11:37:42 AM  Show Profile
Christa,

I just received your pkg 2day.....so surprised ! I hate to tell ya this and it's with a sad heart....it didn't arrive safely. I love the goodies inside !!! And especially the hand crocheted cloth and hummingbird stained glass....Thank you sooooo much. But I'm very sad to say the cottage cookie jar was in 3 pieces :-(:-(:-(
Thank you so much though....I'm gonna try my best to see if can be saved with heavy duty glue....As we Farmgirls are very resourceful :-) I will try my best to get yours out by end next week....I'm still looking for 1 item !
Ya did great on my kitchen utensils too......my 2 fave colors are pink and purple !!! Again....thanx so much and am so sorry to tell you about the jar.
Texas size Farmgirl Hugs !!!

Jami. ( HunnysHen)

Farmgirl Sister # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
582 Posts

Posted - May 24 2014 :  8:51:19 PM  Show Profile
Christa,

Got your sweet box in mail yesterday............sorry sooooo late...been super crazy/busy month. Hope arrives in good condition and ya like ! Happy Happy Happy Summer :-)

Jami (HunnysHen #5876)

Farmgirl Sister # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  05:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
Your second package was mailed out to you today. Be careful when you open it as it is fragile. I tried to package so that it would arrive unbroken. Hope you are having a good summer.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Jun 17 2014 8:49:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  4:54:51 PM  Show Profile
I got my Summer package from Monique - thank you Monique!! I especially love the delft blau fridge magnet :) I also LOVED the make up bag, and the matching little bag, along with the photo album, note book, wooden shoe key chain, licorice, tea towel....I just loved everything - thank you very very much! You spoiled me :)
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  8:47:59 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,

I sent your package today. It is full of comforts for you which I know that you need right now. It should be there on the 20th. Enjoy!

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2014 :  05:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Christa, Did you get the Summer package I sent?

~Rachell

http://progressivehomemaker.wordpress.com/ Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2014 :  06:45:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marie,

Here is a picture of the wonderful package you sent me. I love all of it! The socks are so cute, the chocolate looks so yummy, and the tea will be wonderful. The oils will be put into lotion bars, for the fall and winter. The book marker is fascinating to just look at. The butterfly seems to be fluttering it's wings. Lovely handkerchief and little badge. The seed balls will be fun to watch grow. Adorable little vase. I do like tiny things. And I love books of all kinds. Thank You, Thank You! I enjoy being your partner.

Farm Girl Hugs, Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  12:16:34 PM  Show Profile
I have received Brenda's package and I love it all.

The bamboo coaster are just perfect for setting on the wide arms of our coach to prevent damage. The little white bowl will hold homemade potpourri when I get around to making it. I always need emery boards. scissors, candles and dish towels. These are must welcome. The cup holder will be useful when it turns hot and humid. The flower vase will hold cut blossoms when they mature. The bookmark is holding my place in my journal. The little copper bucket is a match to the copper watering can I received in the spring. I may put magnets or tacks on the backs of the cool clothes pin and hand them up. My favorite in the peacock box. It is sturdy and absolutely gorgeous even on the inside.

Thank you for everything Brenda!

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  6:52:54 PM  Show Profile
Marie, You are welcome! So glad you will be able to use the items I sent. It was fun picking them out. Thanks for being my partner.

Farm Girl Hugs, Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  2:45:26 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad that you have received the sumer package Joyce.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's swap ________partners Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page