Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season's swap ________partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's swap ________partners Next Topic
Page: of 5

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2014 :  10:28:31 AM  Show Profile
I have emailed my partner!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2014 :  10:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Can you please remind me the dates that each of our packages is due out?

Thank you!
Rachell

http://progressivehomemaker.wordpress.com/ Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

MTFarmLPN
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

52 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2014 :  11:07:31 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the Sweet Season’s Exchange. This will be 4 times a year, one for each new season. You would send a special gift box to our Farm girl partner 4 times a year, just as the Season begins to change. Each of us will have something fun to open as we celebrate the beginning of each new Season.

Spring begins March 20th-send gift box out by March 11th.
Summer begins June 21st-send gift box out by June 11th.
Fall begins September 22nd-send gift box out by September 11th.
Winter begins December 21st-send gift box out by December 11th.

In between you can send Birthday Cards, Anniversary Cards and or Gifts or a Thinking of You Card from time to time.

Please try to make your gift box special, by filling it with sweet and wonderful things that a farm girl would like, keeping the Season in mind. Such as note cards, chocolate, homemade items, candles, ornaments, figurines, pens, anything that you think your partner would like. If you have any idea of things that might be fun to include in our gift boxes please post them.

Signups will end February 1st and partners will be posted on February 3rd. This will give everyone a little over a month to get everything together for your spring gift box.

The USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes might be a good idea to use for sending your special gifts in each Season. This would probably save on shipping for everyone.
If you sign up and are unable to continue this for the year, PLEASE let me know right away. It is very unfair for your partner to send you a package and not receive theirs.
For those that are already doing this swap and would like to continue, PLEASE let me know, send me an email with your address, & email address.
Let’s have some fun and make new friends!!!!!!!
Thank you,
Christa

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  08:03:36 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
Due to mid-terms taking me longer than I had hoped your 1st package will be going out a couple of days late. I am almost done with it and I should have it ready to be mailed out by Friday. I hope that is okay with you.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  08:15:26 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, I'll get your package out on Thursday. I just have some careful selections of items to do before I feel confident that this is a quality package.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  08:57:27 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I am mailing out your package this week! I've really enjoyed putting it together for you!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchholistics.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

www.marketsofsunshine.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  5:35:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marie, Thanks for letting me know about the package. I will be sending yours out on Monday. Isn't this fun. Hugs, Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  6:44:06 PM  Show Profile
Becky, it is quite alright as I am not completely finished with yours! :)

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2014 :  6:49:05 PM  Show Profile
Marie, I sent your package out today. You should have it by the end of the week.

Brenda

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2014 :  8:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Brenda. Yours will definitely go out tomorrow.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  12:35:33 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I just got home from the post office. The package has been mailed and should arrive by March 20th. I emailed with the routing number.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

sassynrob
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Shelly
Shepherd MI
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  1:25:45 PM  Show Profile
Tammy have you received your package???

www.foreverlovecreations.com

www.countrymommawithlotsofdreams.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  4:18:43 PM  Show Profile
Marie, Got your lovely package today. You should have yours soon. It was mailed on Monday. I love the tote. It will be great for this summer. The butterfly is in my thyme for now. Later it will go in the garden. The seeds are just right. The index cards are going to be very useful. What a cute box you made. I really like the embroidery on the top. What a great idea. The pin looks good on the tote I think. Don't know if I will leave it there though. Might just have to wear it. I do like roses. The pencil is in a holder with the other pens I have received from Sisters. They are all used quite often. Peeps!! I might have to share with my daughter. lol And I do like the smell of lavender. Thank you for sharing yours with me. Thank you again for a great package.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  6:10:54 PM  Show Profile
You're welcome Brenda. I enjoyed putting it together. The tea is especially soothing. I may get some for myself. I'm already looking for stuff for the summer package. I could make you another box too.

Marie, Sister #5142

Edited by - churunga on Mar 20 2014 6:11:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  05:02:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
I mailed your package out today. You should have it by the first of next week.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  10:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
When I returned from the post office your package was waiting for me. I love everything, especially the boot. I put it along with the doily and butterfly on top of my jewelry box and ring shoe. I love the soap and can't wait to try it out. That is if my husband does take it first. The tea is one of my favorite flavors and I shall have that tonight when I need to relax after a tough day with my studies. Thanks for the cross-stitch. Thank you so much for everything.

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Mar 21 2014 12:30:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  8:08:39 PM  Show Profile
I received my package today from Brenda. It is so full of wonderful things and arrived on the day of my birthday. How lucky am I?!

In the upper left corner are the sweets: a box of chocolate mint sticks and a box of sea salt caramels, one of Brenda's homemade patchwork hearts (This is the second one I have gotten from her.) and an assortment of blue cupcake liners. In the middle is the Farmgirl Wisdom book and scratch pad, three votive holders, an egg cup, a lavender soap and a tiny watering can. At the right are two bird house ornaments, a lovely tea cup, oolong tea bags and a card. At the front is a dish towel, a pair of fancy scissors, two emery boards and a journal with matching note cards. I am very happy with everything and am dangerously close to feeling spoiled.

Thank you Brenda.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice

Edited by - churunga on Mar 24 2014 1:04:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  5:13:29 PM  Show Profile
Marie, So happy you liked everything in your package. You are very welcome. Enjoy and by the way Happy Birthday!

Brenda

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  09:46:00 AM  Show Profile
Marie....where is your picture?

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  1:06:58 PM  Show Profile

The picture just won't download. I'll keep trying.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  12:22:04 PM  Show Profile
So sorry for my delay.Our computer just broke down completely for the second time, he is an old one.He couldn't get repaired this time so we needed to buy a new one. But then some bills came in the mailbox that we hoped to get some time later.So we had to pay the bills and the new computer had to wait. Silly me left the home adres and email addres of my partner in this swap joyce on that computer...........But we where able to pay the bills and now we had some money to buy a simple computer.So I do hope that joyce sees this message and send me her address again so I can finaly send out her package that was waiting here all the time.
Before I forget, I received an email a while ago that she send out my package but I never have received it.I do hope that it isn't lost in the mail somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  8:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty, did you get your box. I just want to make sure it arrived okay.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  2:02:19 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Becky I recieved your lovely box. I will post more later. I am so very sick with the allergies right now.

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  3:22:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Sorry to hear about you being sick. I hope that you get to feeling better soon. I just wanted to make sure it arrived. I have had problems with a couple of packages being mis-directed. Thanks for letting me know.
Becky

Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  4:23:53 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Becky. I am on week two of this allergy stuff. Really bad pollen here this year. Had a good cold winter only to have loads of pollen.

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's swap ________partners Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page