Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  10:57:52 AM  Show Profile
I know we have all spoken our peace on this matter...however I did not have a good day yesterday. Yes, a day off from the zoo is always good, but nothing at home was accomplished thanks to the plague! I'd alternate trying to take care of chores outside, then come inside, grab thr sweeper and vacuum ladybugs. This little routine went on ALL DAY until the sun went down!!!! Then I stubbed my toe on the sweeper and really ley fly. Hubby was sympathetic....I was physically worn out by days end.

Not sure there is even a spray to kill these types of little pests. And at this point, I'd rather not see an Asian Lady bug for a GOOD LONG TIME

I'm at work now and won't be back 'till evening. Hubby will duitfully sweep when he gets home. I'll try not to go ballistic when I get home.

This is so maddening and I have no idea where the entrance point could be. All obvious cracks have been plugged from the inside!

My mother's poor, pretty, paint job.............

Thought this warm spell would be a nice thing, think now i'll be glad when it gets cold and stays this way for a while

OregonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Chris
No. IL
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  8:40:46 PM  Show Profile
How very frustrating! I allow myself a chuckle when I kill one (or many) so I find myself laughing a good part of the day. You surely have all my sympathy, though. Can't stand those little buggers.
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic more on ladybugs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page